Ronnie The Rat

Lusty Wolf

Tourist
Anyone here a furry? I saw a video of him talking at some community meeting and he made us look so bad. I am a furry and I believe they should be a adult thing mostly. Dont get me wrong if someone is 14 and finds out theyre interested in animals on their own like I did then thats one thing but someone shouldnt get into the school system to try and indoctrinate the children into being a furry or into zoo stuff. It makes us look bad as a community and decreases the chance of our kinda thing becoming legalized here in certain states. This is what the LGBTQ community does and there was just a shooting at one of their meeting over the last day. This 'Ronnie The Rat' guy is bringing that kindof hate to our community as well. Let me know your thoughts on this subject but I dont think these kindof things should be put into the school with 10yr old kids because the parents outlash and it looks very bad. And I want us to look good and make our way of life more normalized.

What happened? Is someone trying to say that thinking you are a anthro animal (non-human) is actually completely normal and you should be getting into it and ideally getting a pink fox as your fursona? :D

So Disney and every other form of animation and children's story telling should also abolish talking animals too, right? Cause they're "indoctrinating" more than anyone.

Furry is not about yiff, it's about an appreciation of anthropomorphic animals, and that's clearly the misconception that this guy in this video you saw was trying to dispel.

No but this guy is talking like he wants to have preteens have their sexual organs cut off and replaced with the sexual organs of animals. Thats the way he made it sound.

So Disney and every other form of animation and children's story telling should also abolish talking animals too, right? Cause they're "indoctrinating" more than anyone.

Furry is not about yiff, it's about an appreciation of anthropomorphic animals, and that's clearly the misconception that this guy in this video you saw was trying to dispel.
Trust me I am passionate about disney videos like lion king and all the furry vids but he made us sounds REALLY bad.

What happened? Is someone trying to say that thinking you are a anthro animal (non-human) is actually completely normal and you should be getting into it and ideally getting a pink fox as your fursona? :D
No all i am saying is that person is making our community that we care so much about look soo much worse than it actually is.

I know what I am. I am a human. But I may like to play as animal characteristics ^.^ Thats all. And I have a spiritual connection with wolves. Thats it. But yes I am human I kno what I am. This guy I am talking about is trying to trick children at a young age to confuse them and make them think they arent what they was born as. He is trying to make them delusional. I just dont think its right.

I havnt seen the video but i read a little and it seems hes a comedian
Nah maybe some people see it as that because they just brush it off as he is making fun and games but even if he is then he is a comedian who is hurting our community. I watched the whole thing.

So you believe him to be a "trans-species elementary teacher" who would put a litter box in the class room for a chi
yeah ur not asking me are you? lol! Thats what he said. Idk I believe people are that dumb.
Maybe not classroom but in their bredrooms a litter box lol idk maybe im wrong but it just pissed me off it was sucha troll

Yeah, If you think he a comedian why are you pissed with him. He just doing his job, you be pissed at the town hall for letting go on so long.

I listened to it.
It is not serious. At least not in the way you think. He might be damaging the furry reputation, but his real message is that small kids should not be able to decide whether they want to change their gender because of lack of mental capacity to make such a profound decision.
I doubt he does any of the stuff he said he does. That would get him fired very likely.

Back