rimming female animals.

This is for all discussion of us men who like to lick female mammal butts.
all inclusive discussion
which do you like best
which do you think taste best
which are most pleasurable and why.
and pretty much anything else female animal rimming related you can think of.

I'd love to hear about you rimming a lion! If you don't feel comfortable sharing the stories that's fine, just feels like I got teased lol
Sorry if it seems that way, but the difficulty in sharing stories, is doing so without giving some newbie/lurker that might read it, just enough information to end up getting themselves hurt, or worse.

Yup. Rimmed two male dogs, two bitches, a donkey mare, a pony stallion so far and my currently my pony mare on a weekly basis.

Someone has to keep that cute donut butt clean!

I want to rim a lioness too, kinda jealous. And an elephant :3

Back to topic:
I enjoyed both, female canine und donkey/pony mare but my pony the most. I love the smell, the feeling of the donut against my tongue, lips and nose.
The soft area above the Donut just below the tail. Like silk.
Call me pervert, call me sick, call me a freak and even if its dirty, i strangely dont mind cleaning away at all. Never got sick in any way.

Eating pony ass > Everything else 😊

Last edited:
anyone else done it.

me personally, yes.
Lioness (same one many times)
bitches (various) many times
mares (various many times)
wolves (two, and many times)
other (non primate) multiple, too old to remember them all.
you're so lucky to have rimmed a wolf! that's my fantasy! I've rimmed and sucked on a male German shepherds asshole many times

I've rimmed mares, a sow and jennies. I've been with cows and dogs, but just couldn't do their tailholes. I've done oral on all those critters though :) And some topping once in a while.

I would really like to eat a female fox's butthole, I have been dreaming about it for a long time.
I think licking a wolf is also very nice, you're lucky.

Only bitches so far. Mostly into sniffing, but have done some rimming too, mostly if I'm really horny, turned on, and caught up in the moment

I had once, sniffed and rimmed a 2 year old female Dalmatian when I was young. My uncle's house is not so far from my home, so I went there and played with her whenever I had time.

One day, while my parents went shopping, I went to my uncle's house again to play with his dog, whose name is "Spotty". On that day, my uncle had to attend a meeting, so he asked me to take care of Spotty. Without hesitation, I nodded and agreed to it."

Spotty loves to play tug-of-war. I played with her until I got tired, then I took a rest under the big tree in the garden. Spotty loves butt scratches, so I scratched her butt, but I never expected that she was in heat. Spotty turned around and stretched at me, showing her booty and all privy places🐕💕

I never expected this kind of horny moment. I looked around to make sure no one was watching, then cautiously touched her anus to see her reaction. She neither refused nor seemed confused, she wag her tail and her pussy starts to twitch in heat. I gave a kind rub around her anus and enjoyed a nice view of Spotty's booty🍑

At that time, I felt curious about the smell of her booty-hole, so I slowly got closer to sniff her butt. Suddenly, she jumped backward for some reason, and my nose touched her pinky anus. I felt afraid that she might get angry but amazingly, she never got upset or confused. She looked back at me with sexy eyes. I felt more horny and I rubbed my face against the Spotty's butt in a frenzy....🤤

It smelled so musky at the first time, but I braved myself and I smooched her butt again and again. She never refused to show or touch her privy place so why do I need to think it's stinky? When I thought like this, gradually the musky smell disappeared and I began to sense an lustful scent (Maybe a pheromone? I don't think so...) I grab her butt kindly and I rimmed her butthole for a minute. Spotty felt orgasmed and she starts to squirt on me. I felt panicked when her piss stained on my shirt, I hurriedly washed the shirt at the outdoor faucet and managed to dry it with a pet dryer.

I was nervous about whether the secret would be revealed after that, but it has never been revealed until now. Now Spotty is 12 years old, and I moved overseas so I can't go and visit again.
But it has become an unforgettable memory:husky_wink:

Back