Rimming Canines

There’s always risk eating anything’s ass.
Keep vaccinations and worming regimens up to date to avoid any parasitic infections away. You really don’t want worms. Bacterial infections is something to consider. Not much you can do there but keep as clean as possible while a lot depends on how your body deals with such.

Not exactly advise nor quite an expert, but one thing coming to my mind is, that zoonose (disease spread from animal to human) cases are rather rare. So if its a rather clean dog ass of a healthy dog, the chances of bacteria successfully making you sick are low, because those bacteria are adapted to a canine host.
Risk with a human of same cleanliness should be way higher compared, due to possible germs there being human adapted.

In turn however, there are typically less means to fight a zoonose vs the more common typical human pathogens.

So be clean and careful, but know those bacteria that are undeniably back there will much prefer a dog over a human as host.

Depends on what rimming means to you. Not everyone seems to be on the same page in that regard.

The health risks shouldn't be significantly higher than they are with another human, so long as your dog is healthy. Could even argue that they may be lower than with another person.

Does anyone have advice on how to safely prepare a canine for rimming? Any health risks from eating out a clean dogs asshole?
I just wet wipe my girl's butt beforehand to make sure everything is clean and go to town lol, as long as you're not out giving worm ridden strays rimjobs you'll be fine.

Back