Restarting after a while

Hey Zooville. I've been lurking here a little while and I'm ready to come out of the shadows. I was active years ago with my ex. We were on the old BF under one account. I'm primarily into human female/male canine. My ex's tastes were a little more varied and she found someone else to satisfy them. I moved on and got married to a woman not in the community and after a number of years she's showing interest in it, so I'm back! We're in New England and look forward to being active here.

Welcome to ZooVille! I am sure, since you have been lurking, that you know you have entered one of the finest quality zoophilia forums (remaining) on the Internet. I too lurked for about ten months before I decided to join.

I hope your new attempt at being active on social sites is successful!

Welcome to our community! I’m glad you found another person you can share your interest with. I hope you like it here

Hey Zooville. I've been lurking here a little while and I'm ready to come out of the shadows. I was active years ago with my ex. We were on the old BF under one account. I'm primarily into human female/male canine. My ex's tastes were a little more varied and she found someone else to satisfy them. I moved on and got married to a woman not in the community and after a number of years she's showing interest in it, so I'm back! We're in New England and look forward to being active here.
Interesting story for sure, hope i could go that way too.
Btw, welcome ! glad to see new people around

Welcome back to the fold. Coming from an active older man you would have regretted wasted time. Enjoy heathens. Lol

Back