request video player into the site for users from countries where zoo is banned

win100cent

Tourist
Hallo everybody,

because in some countries is forbidden to download and share zoo videos, I kindly suggest to put a free player here, maybe in a dedicate section, to see all the videos post from the lucky people where zoophilia is not a crime.
Am I the only who suffer for these freedom limits? Thank you in advance.

Thank you Artemis, but is not so simple in my personal situation.
I'm not so clever with internet tecnologies, really I neither understand because some videos into the site are free and others have only the attachments.
Too old for these digital world, ah ah

I'm not so clever with internet tecnologies, really I neither understand because some videos into the site are free and others have only the attachments.
It does not really matter whether the video is an attachment or whether it plays directly in browser. In both cases you are downloading the content. The in-browser player just saves the data into a different temporary location locally. In both cases that activity can be seen as data being downloaded from a website. Unless you are using encrypted DNS your provider can see in plain text that you are connected to zoovilleforum.net. It is actually quite easy to intercept DNS requests yourself using command line tools. The data connection itself is encrypted with TLS and what content is being downloaded should not be visible though. But using other methods it probably is possible to correlate your DNS records to data being downloaded and since text is usually not huge, any large file transfer is likely to be visual content. You should be using tor or a good vpn when interacting with the forum in any way.

not sure i understand, however ill explain for you
VPN is a service that basically just hides your location from the government and your internet service provider, this allows you to go on any website that the VPN country can. so, you could use an american VPN, and youd gain access to anything an american can, like femefun, ***************, ********. theres also less lewd ways its used, such as privacy, or watching shows that are only available in certain countries (japan netflix has alot of exclusive anime)
TOR is a bit more technical, and is reserved as a last resort, for if u live somewhere where the government censors you (china)
if you dm me, i can walk you through the steps of downloading and using a VPN,

Back