Relationship topic

I'm a 27 year old female, also looking for something long term. I'm not zoo exclusive, because I would love the company of another human zoo. Male or female. I'm extremely open minded :) also looking for friends. This community is still pretty new to me. I'm trying to be careful, as well. I want to be open with my sexuality with people in real life, but that just doesn't seem safe. So here I am. Haha
If it's ok with you I'd like to get to know you and chat make a friend definitely more if it grows into that kind of bond.

Seems like a good idea to me most of us guys on here are judged before it's even given a chance. so it will no dout be hard to accomplish but I think it would work ok. might be a slow process but being a single guy wanting somthing real I could handle being patient and hoping a sweet lady comes my way.

I know there's the personals and Meetup part of this website and I'm fine with that but I would really like to see a thread added for people that are looking for relationships not just to meet up not just for sex.
cuz most likely if you find somebody they are not going to live close to you so one of you is going to be moving and I don't want to go through 50 some odd different areas to look for one person that's going I would like a relationship.
If it doesn't happen that's okay I just thought I would pass that along and thank you mods for everything that you have done.
Yes I agree

Unfortunately we live in a world now days where intimacy is slowly dying off (not for everyone of course) and people see others as avatars more than a person. Between snapchat, onlyfans, movies, music, list goes on...we've created this world that preys on loneliness and wants people seen as objects. Like I said, not everyone is like that for sure, but society tries so hard to move in that direction and it's gross. So I completely understand where a lot of women come from feeling so reserved, especially on places like this.
But, I believe more threads like this are great. I guess as sappy as it sounds, don't let love be lost? lol I'm the type who wants that "forever" instead of a quick date or meet up, could never do a one night stand honestly. I tried and my emotions got the best of me, felt..guilty almost. Maybe I'm just an oddity.

Unfortunately we live in a world now days where intimacy is slowly dying off (not for everyone of course) and people see others as avatars more than a person. Between snapchat, onlyfans, movies, music, list goes on...we've created this world that preys on loneliness and wants people seen as objects. Like I said, not everyone is like that for sure, but society tries so hard to move in that direction and it's gross. So I completely understand where a lot of women come from feeling so reserved, especially on places like this.
But, I believe more threads like this are great. I guess as sappy as it sounds, don't let love be lost? lol I'm the type who wants that "forever" instead of a quick date or meet up, could never do a one night stand honestly. I tried and my emotions got the best of me, felt..guilty almost. Maybe I'm just an oddity.
You're not an oddity, there are a lot of us relationship freaks out there, just waiting for the right one to come along. My problem is I fall too easily and too fast, and there's a reason why you FALL in love & FALL in battle, its cos both of them mess you up.

You're not an oddity, there are a lot of us relationship freaks out there, just waiting for the right one to come along. My problem is I fall too easily and too fast, and there's a reason why you FALL in love & FALL in battle, its cos both of them mess you up.
Are we long lost twins on the emotional side? 🤣 I relate to this so much

So far in this time period me and @Bloodwolf are getting along quite well. Its mostly distance that's big.

If someone wants a relationship they have to risk it on a well known individual in this forum. That's the best way to have those ties

Not looking for a "relationship" but definitely looking for some zoo friends. Check out the about section of my profile. Hmu I'm always down to chat

I would like very much to meet a female here for the experience of a three way with her and her whether it be long term or not. Theres no possibilty in my current relationship, if I disclosed my fantasy to her she would freak out and Id lose everything. I envy guys who have relationships where this is welcomed.

Back