Relationship topic

Animallover

Citizen of Zooville
I know there's the personals and Meetup part of this website and I'm fine with that but I would really like to see a thread added for people that are looking for relationships not just to meet up not just for sex.
cuz most likely if you find somebody they are not going to live close to you so one of you is going to be moving and I don't want to go through 50 some odd different areas to look for one person that's going I would like a relationship.
If it doesn't happen that's okay I just thought I would pass that along and thank you mods for everything that you have done.

Animallover great topic
100% agree :) ,, i'm looking for something long-term with a Zoo Female only
im thinking the same i have my own animals and could have a visitor every weekend but im not looking for people to just blow through and have their fun never to be seen again, so only every had one male visitor come a few times to be with my girls.
ultimately id love a Female partner with a full relationship that loved joining in with me and my M/F k9s and mini equines, or me sitting back watching is always great to.
We are quite happy on our own but would love to share with another person that's there all the time to complete the full life.
being a homeowner moving isn't on the cards for me.
very much looking forward to seeing where this post goes.

Last edited:
While it's a nice thought, if you look at the numbers of men vs women on here it doesn't play out well. Many of the ladies are zoo exclusive or zoo/lesbian as well, and many are in a relationship already.
Now if you were looking at men you pretty much are only going to get perhaps gay men looking for other gay men, as I don't see straight guys looking to hook up with gay men.
It's pretty much always been this way and I don't see it changing anytime soon. Pity.

While it's a nice thought, if you look at the numbers of men vs women on here it doesn't play out well. Many of the ladies are zoo exclusive or zoo/lesbian as well, and many are in a relationship already.
Now if you were looking at men you pretty much are only going to get perhaps gay men looking for other gay men, as I don't see straight guys looking to hook up with gay men.
It's pretty much always been this way and I don't see it changing anytime soon. Pity.
That straight up murders my confidence in finding anybody here with the savagery of a tactical nuke, as I'm a straight guy genuinely looking for a woman that will at least tolerate the bestiality, let alone be one herself.

I'm a 27 year old female, also looking for something long term. I'm not zoo exclusive, because I would love the company of another human zoo. Male or female. I'm extremely open minded :) also looking for friends. This community is still pretty new to me. I'm trying to be careful, as well. I want to be open with my sexuality with people in real life, but that just doesn't seem safe. So here I am. Haha

I'm a 27 year old female, also looking for something long term. I'm not zoo exclusive, because I would love the company of another human zoo. Male or female. I'm extremely open minded :) also looking for friends. This community is still pretty new to me. I'm trying to be careful, as well. I want to be open with my sexuality with people in real life, but that just doesn't seem safe. So here I am. Haha

You just opened up a flood of DM's from all the horny guys here. :rolleyes:

And yes, it's difficult to know who you can really trust to be able to tell then about yourself and your desires. It's still a small community with lots of those on the outside that don't understand and will reject you if they find out. Pity we can't all just accept the differences between us and let each live their own lives as they prefer.

And yes, it's difficult to know who you can really trust to be able to tell then about yourself and your desires. It's still a small community with lots of those on the outside that don't understand and will reject you if they find out. Pity we can't all just accept the differences between us and let each live their own lives as they prefer.
I've gotta be myself, what can I say. Lol. I'm just enjoying my time and patiently waiting for my k9 husband to come into my life. 😍

As much as your proposal intrigues me, I'm afraid you're either a bit too young, or (judging by your username) you reside somewhere outside of the Continental United States. As desperate as I am for a zoo wife, I really need to keep my search parameters centered in Texas.

Uh oh, prepare your inbox! :giggle:

As much as your proposal intrigues me, I'm afraid you're either a bit too young, or (judging by your username) you reside somewhere outside of the Continental United States. As desperate as I am for a zoo wife, I really need to keep my search parameters centered in Texas.
Well, 27 could be "too young" for some, I suppose. That's okay. And I'm also in Texas, I just liked the way my username looked. 🤷🏻

Well, 27 could be "too young" for some, I suppose. That's okay. And I'm also in Texas, I just liked the way my username looked. 🤷🏻
Ok, the whole part of you living in Texas caught me by surprise. The reason I said 27 was too young for me is because I'm entering my 40s, and I'm looking for someone that's also looking for someone a bit more sedentary.

Yeah feel like a relationship thread would be great for this, cause when I joined I was hoping to maybe establish some sort of relationship with someone on here and have a nice meetup and chill. Cause I'm a very relationship kinda person being lonely sucks booty cheeks lol

Pretty much this. Add to that the number of fake profiles passing as "horny ladies" who want to either waste your time, or at worst do some type of "ousting"

Sounds like a great idea!
I'm demi and need a bond. I prefer long term commitments since puberty (y)

just found k9-dating.com // after another member posted it.
love to find a K9 wife
Warning!

You do NOT want to be on K9-Dating! The site is owned by a bunch of anti-zoos. I would recommend that you and everyone else that have an account remove your pictures and information and get off of there ASAP. If I remember correctly it's extremely hard to remove your account once you're a member there.

Read this → https://www.zoovilleforum.com/threads/do-not-visit-k9-dating-com-possible-honeypot.12528/

It was a banner on ZooVille for a long while.

Warning!

You do NOT want to be on K9-Dating! The site is owned by a bunch of anti-zoos. I would recommend that you and everyone else that have an account remove your pictures and information and get off of there ASAP. If I remember correctly it's extremely hard to remove your account once you're a member there.

Read this → https://www.zoovilleforum.com/threads/do-not-visit-k9-dating-com-possible-honeypot.12528/

It was a banner on ZooVille for a long while.
thank you - - will be removing my information from their site

Definitely feel the same way. Hard finding women on here also wanting male humans. Glad to know there's at least one 😉

We are not all just horny guys... I feel like most of us are judged right out the gate. I totally understand why we are thought of this way but I my self is looking for this type of relationship. I'm tired of being alone without a partner the fact she would want us both man/k9 or whatever she has in her life is a special thing for me.

Back