Relationship Thoughts Poll

Does anyone agree? See my comment below

• Yes!!!

• No!!

• Asexual to humans but loved by pet 😉

Results are only viewable after voting.
My dream woman is someone I can share not only all of my deep and complex thoughts and emotions and have new and exciting experiences with, but one that I can share ALL of my kinks with. I’ve never gotten to explore my zoo side to the fullest extent by myself so I feel like having someone I can share that side of me with would not only be amazing but is really important to say the least

Why the hell would anyone get jealous over an animal? 😂
Cause the animal is better lover and more willing and commitment....

no, erase that.

Cause the partner looks more intend on pleasuring the animal and spending time and both look happier when together.

yes. that works 😀

Cause the animal is better lover and more willing and commitment....

no, erase that.

Cause the partner looks more intend on pleasuring the animal and spending time and both look happier when together.

yes. that works 😀
And? If your partner prefers getting nailed by an animal that’s something you can’t change. If she/he is happier and prefers to spend time with said animal, then you as a partner are boring asf. An animal will NEVER be able to get on an intimate level the way humans can. None of the previous things would make me jealous.

None of the previous things would make me jealous.
Nor to me, because not only I like animal, but I am odd enough to understand others will.
I mean... been there and I took no offense at all.

But. Do not try to get a rational explanation to jealousy, cause it is annirrational thing, so even if you find one, the one suffering it will never accept it ;)

Back