Relationship Fantasy (M/M)

sc0tti3

Lurker
I wanna be mates with a big, well endowed dog. I wanna tend to his rocket and he can bury it inside me, make me his. Feel his cum inside me and leak out of me. Sleep and cuddle with him, bodies touching all night long. I wanna be naked around him all the time so it'll be easier to give him what he wants. I wanna fuck outside with him and get bread in the sunlight or under the stars. I'd be his one and only and do anything to please him. Coming in strong with my first post but fuck I need a boy that can fill me.

Covid seems like the best time to make that fantasy a reality. Wishing you the best of luck finding your man!

Covid seems like the best time to make that fantasy a reality. Wishing you the best of luck finding your man!
I wish that were true. I live in a no pets apartment complex. I'd want to live somewhere secluded so I can walk outside with him wearing nothing and have him take me whenever, wherever

I wanna be mates with a big, well endowed dog. I wanna tend to his rocket and he can bury it inside me, make me his. Feel his cum inside me and leak out of me. Sleep and cuddle with him, bodies touching all night long. I wanna be naked around him all the time so it'll be easier to give him what he wants. I wanna fuck outside with him and get bread in the sunlight or under the stars. I'd be his one and only and do anything to please him. Coming in strong with my first post but fuck I need a boy that can fill me.
Ahhh, fantasies...

Back