Regarding doe goats...

autumntime

Tourist
Hi, I am curious as to others on the forum here opinions on

1) what is the best doe goat for a male to be intimate with?

I see some breeds of doe goat are perhaps too big... Or would be hard to have as a pet and more ;)

Also the easiest breed to take care of if you were to own a doe goat. Can I have it outside backyard? Possibly inside as a pet?

How to know if and when the doe goat would be ready for me or in heat so to speak?

The answer to most of your questions is Saanen goats.

Big friendly goats easy to look after good size for sex and can be very demanding of sex. My favourite Saanen used to get into the house or office when you were not looking. She was also great for office chair sex. I could sit on the front of the chair and she would back up on to my dick. The only time she did not want sex was the 1 day in 3 weeks she was on heat.

Notorious facts; Goats love weeds. Also roses & other ornamental plants, fruit trees, etc. They WILL stand on hind feet to reach things they want! They usually like to climb, or be up on things you don't want them on. Leaning trees, boards, fence wires n such, each other, decks, patio furniture, even other animals, n yourself if given the chance. Also known to nibble & eat most anything you don't want them to eat, or destroy, including important paperwork, even money, stock certificates. Glass doors,?, best avoid horns!
They can be rather comical, but some rather noisy, even loud.
They do need regular foot care, trimming, & worming. So far, relatively easy to care for.

I had to give mine to a lady down the road that needed them for the milk . I think one of her children was allergic to cows milk. also they used to jump on top of my cars and play around on them . i didnt want to pen them up so i gave them to her.

My first ever animal partner was a nanny goat. She was a Nubian, and she was very sweet and affectionate and loved to be brushed and loved on. Nubian goats are generally more hearty and healthy that other goats, which makes them a little easier to raise, especially for first timers.

Gotta go with the "groupthink" here - Saanens and Nubians are likely about as good as it gets when it comes to human/goat sexual interaction. Both are reasonably sized to make "lining things up" pretty easy, both are anatomically able to accept being penetrated to full depth by a (typical - certainly there will be exceptions) human penis without either side feeling any significant discomfort (or worse, suffering actual damage) and both of them are (usually) inclined toward at least being tolerant of, if not outright welcoming toward, being physically approached close enough that penetration is possible, rather than being disposed toward going straight into "OMG! The two-legger is getting closer than the width of the pen away! FREAK OUT AND FLEE!!!!" behavior like many other goat breeds seem to be.

Going the other way (human female penetrated by male goat) is likely to be a total disappointment for the woman. The goat will probably be just as happy, since he gets to bust a nut, even if what he's busting it in can't even tell he's penetrated it, but I can't see the woman getting much out of the experience. I say this for two reasons: First, I haven't met a goat yet, of ANY breed, with a penis all that much thicker than a pencil. Second, for goats, mating is, quite literally, over in seconds once the doe stands to be mounted. It's pretty much "follow the doe around bugging her until she finally stands still long enough to mount, hunt for the hole, and once found, give one or two thrusts to penetrate, then drop off, semen deposited, mating completed." It quite literally takes longer to type/read the description than an actual, complete-with-ejaculation-inside-the-doe mating takes. I can't imagine a scenario where it would be even remotely likely for a woman to get anything (beyond the fantasy) out of having a buck mate her - I suspect she'd have a hard time even being able to say for sure that she'd even been penetrated, let alone inseminated.

Back