Really making love

Before I had human sex I would have said the love between animal and human can be true love, but not now. It is love, but true love is human to human, although I know people who will disagree
Most mammals I feel are vary capable of feeling true love... Just yesterday I saw a video of a stallion being released back to his home after five years and he apsulutly freaked when he saw the mare he was with the time he was taken. Same with elephants they are know to morn death from there own kind as well as there human partners. So I have no dout that it is possible.

I love my boy, but true love? Maybe not. However hubby and his girl, very definitely. The bond and love between them is huge.
That makes me wonder kinda like I read up that wolf's were super affectionate with each other if a male was being tested by an aggressor the female would keep his neck fully protected by her own risking her life and not his. Makes me wonder if it's just a natural male k9 doing what has been in pretend through out history.

I love my boy, but true love? Maybe not. However hubby and his girl, very definitely. The bond and love between them is huge.
And I forgot to add this but I thought it was cool but in a wolf pack in travel mode they will put three guards up front behind the alpha male and female and then put the older weaker of the group in the middle with three or four more guards leading the rear.

Ich kann das nachfühlen Liebe zu K9. Mein Kollege hat einen Border Collie Rüde hab mich in den süssen Schnüggel verliebt, leider kann ich nie mit mit ihm alleine sein. Würde gerne mit im Küssen, Lecken und mich begatten und besamen lassen. Bin sehr Traurig.

I figured I'd share this story for all to read:

Here's a little story......
My first experience with my first soulmate....
Her name was Raina. A rottweiler. Sweetheart through and through. I never got her spayed since I didn't have the money at the time plus there wasn't any male dogs with balls in my house at the time She was a good kisser. I know some consider it disgusting but dogs mouths are pretty clean most of the time and I fed her good food and stuff for fresh breath. It had been quite a while since I had been with a girl and had regular hormones but was getting by. Raina on the other hand had needs (so she told me anyway lol) I would regularly get that look from her. Gazing into my eyes trying to get me to understand. She could sense somehow that I had the same wants. Days would go by and we would snuggle close together at night. I would usually sleep naked and she would feel so good against my body. She had started going into heat about a week prior and when we're getting ready for bed that night something was different about her. The look she was giving me was like she was begging but I didn't know what for. After thinking about it for a few seconds I knew. I told her I'm not sure I can help you out in that area. Only way I could think of was to 😜😜😜 This calmed her down for a while but it made things worse for her. It wasn't enough. She gave me that "don't tease me look " uugghh. But Raina, I don't want to hurt you i said. She actually smiled and said "you won't!!" with her eyes. Then I decided what the heck. I'll give it a try and stop if she resisted in any way. I had seen videos of actual dogs mating with each other and I've also seen how people in videos with dogs think that dogs have sex the same way people do. Not true!! I knew I would confuse the crap out of Raina if I had sex with her like a human but I also knew I don't have a knot lol. With dogs, the male initially does the work to get it in but once knotted the female works her magic. (Sorry if it's too much information)
It didn't take us long at all and I stayed inside her until she had enough. I got this awesome look from her that I knew meant THANK YOU. Our hearts were beating close together all night. I've never known it could be possible but thought about it afterwards. It makes sense because I've seen male rotties penis before and their pretty big.
After that night we both knew the possibilities. She would actually ask me from time to time and I would never try and turn her down unless I was completely exhausted but she would understand. I would ask her sometimes and if she said no it meant no. I respected her always No always means no. Too many Zoo's need to learn that!! I've seen too many videos where you can tell the dog is uncomfortable and seriously saying NO!!
Another reason for me to have no issues being exclusively zoo. Yes, a companion would be nice but it would be more like a roommate relationship and possible emotional attraction but I highly doubt it would ever lead to something like marriage or even sex. I would however care for this person and spoil them if they would let me. As a friend.
Well, that's my story. I tried not to get too much into specifics lol.

Love hasn't factored into sex for me for almost a decade. Kinda sad tbh but whachagonnado

One of my most cherished memories was the first time I brought a stallion to orgasm. He usually go collected like one time a year and in between he never got to breed or anything. It took a few sessions but one night I was finally able to masturbate him, using the Crump method, to completion. It was so much fun to do and he was so happy! After we just cuddled in his stall and he eventually laid down to go to sleep. I laid with him and he curled his huge neck around me and we both slept so sound. That loving embrace and his obvious satisfaction was just sooo wonderful. I have never felt so loved as I did that night. We no longer get to be together and I miss him terribly. My goal in life is to feel that loving feeling again one day.

I definitely loved my boy before we started having sex, but now it’s completely different. I feel so bonded to him. He’s touched me in places no one else has. He’s given me such intense experiences. It does feel like we are truly making love. I’m his world and I love it
Sex that stems from true love is a beautiful thing and something I hope to experience one day

I can also say this, it is a very intimate experience to have someone or some dog inside me and even more intimate when he ejaculates inside me. It creates a special moment and a closeness that is hard to explain to someone who has not experienced it.

I feel a bond with my German Shepard and there are many contributing factors I am sure both psychological and physical, but it is a close and loving experience when he is inside me

why differentiate?
I had to think about this for a few moments, but for me it is different. Being with a man or being with my German Shepard is a different experience. Not saying one is bad or one is better, but it is different.
I think people can have a close bond with thier dogs even without the sexual aspect. The sexual aspect for me just intensifies our connection.
with Men, it is a connection but a different one and to me the experience is different.
I am sure all people have different experiences and connections. I am just telling you how I feel

I believe it’s all about what you want to get out of the experience. If you are looking to just get off, make love to your special partner, or be in love with your partner. It’s all your experience. For me at first I just was interested in the sex but I quickly gave into my feelings and me and my partner have developed this love for one another. The love is so much deeper than just us being sexual partners there’s intimacy and a bit of primal romance with us. I will say that I make love with my special partner as well as have deep romantic feelings for him.

I feel like I really make love with Cooper I didnt know where this would take me when I started but now I feel closer to him then ive felt to anyone ive ever been in a relationship with and its a really nice feeling and its alot more then just the sex

Well, i always say that people that do really care about dogs, cats, etc. Actually show true love, not in a sexual way, but having that plus the sex makes it closer and i totally get your point. At first i was interested in the sex part, then i was getting interested into my partner as well, obviously i know she has no idea about being in a relationship, that's sorta human, but she express true love, they express true love for sure

True love- the feeling that, when you see your partner you feel your heart swell with emotion, to randomly experience joy at their sight and comfort at their touch. To have your mind wander to them when you are away, and feeling the longing of simply being in their presence. To have your experiences in the world heightened because they are there experiencing it with you. And when you are intimate, to feel a connection- a bond and pleasure that goes beyond the physical that you experience in the brief moment. To truly feel connected with them as one being in a moment of sweet bliss.

Do you need sex to feel true love with your canine partner? No. But with true love, it makes the experience unlike anything else.

Je ne pense pas que c'est de l'amour, c'est du sexe, pour moi l'amour c'est quand il joue avec toi, quand il se repose avec toi, te lèche, quand tu le caresse, le nourris
Yes, but playing, be licked and kissed by him, doesn't lead you to have sex, sometimes ?

Does anyone else feel it's true love when you have sex with your k9?
Love isn't the exchange of Valentine cards, flowers for special occasions, a ring on one's left hand, or so many other symbolic gestures that we've come to adopt as a symbolism for love. Love is scientifically a cerebro-chemical happenstance within the brain that is created by the 'bearer's' expectations of his/her ideal partner. It's never been stated that such a partner needs to be of the SAME SPECIES, for many of these must ALSO have the same bonding chemistry within their brains.

Society tries to make love such a complex issue while it's actually quite SIMPLE. If two beings care so much for one another that they want to physically express it to their highest ability, CALL it TRUE LOVE! We've ALL heard amazing stories of animals who've saved their human's lives and vice versa. It quite resembles 'Beauty is in the eye of the bolder'.

Back