Really making love

I feel it's true love when I have sex with my k9 girl. It's so wonderful. No having to listen to someone talk on and on. Getting nagged. When my girl (Jenny Rottweiler 2yrs old) and I cuddle It's amazing. I can feel her breathing and heart beat. When I get home from work she is at the door waiting for me. Jumps up and licks my lips. I always open my mouth and kiss her. I undress and sit on my big couch and cuddle her. Tell her how much I missed her. We then have sex on the couch slowly making passionate love to her. Kissing and caressing her. Playing with her nipples. I always hold off till she has a orgasm. Then if I can I have mine at same time. Then I make us dinner. I always eat on the couch with her. We cuddle, kiss. Play with her or go for a run depending on how we feel. Have sex again. This time cowgirl position facing me. Being in a relationship with my dog or lover is something special. It's hard to describe. I have a few relationships with women but it just never felt right. Then I found my girl and deep down it feels so right. I know she loves me a lot. She is always by my side when she can be. We sleep together. Usually with my arms around her. She kisses me when I get home. I love her so much. I give her a bath twice a week. I give her treats for her teeth and breath. I clean her ears twice a month. I groom her a lot. It's so much better than a human relationship. She loves me no matter what. It's wonderful. We are soul mates.

Back