Really making love

Years ago I fell in love with my neighbor's dog. He was loose all the time and we would go for walks and occasionally he would show up at my place and I would share food with him. We would wrestle and play together and eventually became lovers. It went on for years and sometimes I would lose all sense of being a human when I was with him. When he died I was heartbroken and still miss him to this day.

Years ago I fell madly in love with a dog. Still longing for a strong connection like that again: my current boy is the total opposite of a romantic partner, he's just not affectionate, doesnt like to cuddle and he's sorta grumpy and dominant with protecting his possessions, I mean he barely even plays except with my other dog, they jaw spar a lot, and do laps around the yard. He can do a lot of Unbelievable stuff though, hes really strong and I sware I've watched him do legitimate parcor off of trees lol Anyway, he's just serious and alert most of the time, a great guard dog (not that that's why I picked his particular breed) I guess its all usual for his breed considering they are bred for and commonly used as military/police dogs. we haven't even slept together in the years now that I've "owned" him because I don't feel drawn to him like that even though he tries to mount quite frequently. Now my girl, she's the opposite personality wise, really affectionate, really playful, loves to kiss, really kind natured and to be honest majestically beautiful ? (I haven't done anything sexual with her because she's too young still, but our connection is growing, and I'm excited to see where it goes from here, its too early to tell but it feels like we may be falling for each other ? I feel idk, its hard to describe, but when we cuddle and she falls asleep in my arms, i feel at peace, content. I know that sounds cheesy but..) Don't get me wrong, I'm attracted to dogs in general but I haven't fallen in love with every single one I've slept with. That would be crazy if I could claim I have dozens of ex "dogfriends".(I know, how does one sleep with dozens? I've had several of my own over the years, and I also used to run a rescue and rehome dogs, a lot of which were intact, that's not counting the various times I fencehopped in my youth) Although most dogs I've been around seem naturally drawn to me: like I'm a dog whisperer or something, they all are different with different personalities etc not all of them were the perfect match like the dog that was my greatest love, maybe I'm searching for a connection I'll never get again because no dog is the same, that much I've gathered. They say true soulmates are a once in a lifetime chance? Idk I'm hoping that's bs...; this past connection I'm referring to was amazing, ineffable: it topped every other bond I've experienced so far. Period, but the nights still young in a sense I guess: I hope I experience a love like it again in the future! Before I kick the bucket; I'm not getting any younger though, I'm up there in age. is a love that great in store for me again? Something tells me there is still hope. You gotta remember there is a difference between banging because your horny and making love with a true soulmate. Once you actually expierence making love nothing really compares to it, surely not no "quickie" or a fling that's not founded in true romantic feelings! ?

Last edited by a moderator:
true love comes way sooner than the sex... that is just a bonus and not even really required.
Absolute truth. With Tippy, it was real "Love at first sight", and she was a broken little body in a cardboard box that I couldn't have had sex with if I'd wanted to though the thought wasn't even there then. It was over a year before she and I first made love in our bed, long after she had beaten the odds and healed so she could come to my home & make it ours.

With Shadow, falling in love was slower though I think she fell first. Even then, with her blindness I was slow to broach to idea of sex. Her body language was different than most any dog I'd known, her behavior as much so, and it took time for me to understand her and what she wanted from the relationship. Sex came, but again I think it was her idea first and I lagged behind. We were romantically involved almost 2 years by then.

The relationship determines the sex, the sex is not the relationship.

sw

Me and my girl lay in a position facing each other. We are very close physically in this position and she'll lean over and start frantically making out with me and will do so until we either complete or until my mouth becomes raw. Outside of that moment however, its just normal pet/owner relationship.

Back