REAL 45F in Kentucky saying hi to all!

Hi everyone! New here and hoping to visit a few “stalls” in the barn while on my journey here. Hoping to meet likeminded friends in and around my area and meet some great people!
Howdy and welcome! I'm in Virginia, so not your immediate area, but also not too far. I'm also looking to meet more like-minded people, but I haven't had a whole lot of luck with that so far lol. If it's okay with you, I'd love to get to know you better and hopefully gain a new friend :)

Hi everyone! New here and hoping to visit a few “stalls” in the barn while on my journey here. Hoping to meet likeminded friends in and around my area and meet some great people!
Hey Kyhotwife 👋😀, welcome to the Forum.
It's good to have you here! Feel free to share anything - stories, ideas, pictures or whatever is on your mind.

Also in KY. My dms are open if you want. Like chatting with local zoos. I do not have any ways of getting to a barn though ironically lol

Howdy-- I hope you find all the stalls you need--maybe your own little Derby LOL

Welcome! I hope you meet lots of fun cool people here. I'm in KY too

Back