Re-introducing my self after I lost the password to my first account.

heckinboy

Tourist
Hi! I'm still new to this, and I hope I'm doing this right. We're a couple in Washington State that want to try (Nearly) everything once. This is definitely more a fetish thing for us, and we don't really care about the more emotional aspects of zoo. But hey I'm not gonna judge! My wife is curious about taking a dog knot, and if you couldn't tell by my profile picture, a small bit of me is curious about horse pussy. We're all weird here. It's kinda cool isn't it?
Anyway, we're in no rush, I'm just laying down the ground work, getting to know people again, I don't expect a real meeting for years. Luckily my horny is so POTENT that it can plan that far ahead. So here we are.
To get more specific on what we're looking for, I really want to see my beautiful wife get railed by a dog and cum on his knot. I also really wanna fuck her face while she does it. I wanna film her for the first time, record her face and pussy in the moment. And she wants it all too. We're both (passingly admittedly) curious about horses.

And hey we're not just looking for zoo either. No promises, we are picky here, but we would like to experiment with a third or fourth person as well. Of either gender, as we're BOTH bi-sexual (Handy!) And on the topic trans friendly. Does that make us pansexual actually? Whatever it makes me, it is worth saying that my non-hetero sexuality only goes so far. Hairless twinks or androgenis men are a bit more my speed. We're also both in our mid twenties too.
This is actually my second account, I lost the password to the first one, but it was bare bones and exploratory. I hope to really meet people on this one. Share some stuff, and talk about experiences.
I think that's enough for now, I'm hip deep in the devils lettuve and real horny.

Back