rather more fur or less

K9heike

Tourist
a question for everyone. Do you prefer more fur with your dogs or if they are short-haired and have less.
I think it's nice when you can feel the soft fur on your back, but the longer it is or the hairier the dog, the hotter it gets when it rests on you.

I absolutely adore fluffy longer-haired canines
I don't think longer fur has that problem you described either. When you are basicaly stuck in position for a few dozen minutes, your body can start to get colder, so it would be a benefit in my opinion.

I like semi-long fur which is also soft. Kind of like a border collie but slightly shorter and softer.

i only have been with two dogs and they were both german shepard mutts so i dont have any experience with a longer hair dog. i think it could be erotic, though, a new sensation

I dont have a strong preference, but I like that shorter hair dogs show off their muscles/body a bit more, though I would also worry about the climate of where I live and how they would adapt.

I love fluffy dogs like rough collies, chow chows, and samoyed. OMG samoyeds are so darn cute they remind me of bigger sized arctic foxes!! Short haired dogs are also good too its easy to admire their naughty bits! All dogs are good really. big and small.
I think it would be a fun and erotic experience to be with a long hair breed - exciting!

I’m into dogs with a sort of medium length coat. Y’know, the ones that look like they might be short haired, but once you dig your fingers in there, it’s actually quite thick and soft

Fluff is nice, but I also like to be able to feel and see a dog’s every feature, and long, fluffy fur gets in the way of that.

Still love me an Akita though :gsd_love:
30640AEF-FF4C-47A3-8C30-072767A51559.jpeg
Gah! Just look at those eyes!

I like my fur dense and medium long, but damn it sure doesn’t make breakfast taste any better. It gets everywhere, IVE FOUND IT IN MY FRIDGE ONCE. Not to mention the generous amount of it in and around my nether regions.
If the cuddles weren’t so damn good id go for a bald dogo_O

I've pondered this question for some time now.... I think as long as there's a bond, I don't care:)

I like my fur dense and medium long, but damn it sure doesn’t make breakfast taste any better. It gets everywhere, IVE FOUND IT IN MY FRIDGE ONCE. Not to mention the generous amount of it in and around my nether regions.
If the cuddles weren’t so damn good id go for a bald dogo_O
Tell me about it!

I think it would be a fun and erotic experience to be with a long hair breed - exciting!
It is <3 hehe personally I love when dogs tie with me and stay on my back. (I love when they turn as well but I just love this more) one of the reasons I love it so much is because you feel the warmpth of their body on you....you feel their hot breath panting down your neck and with some breeds they even drool all over you <3 your being filled with cum might as well be covered in drool as well XP. With a long haired breed imagine all of that but with their fur dangling and brushing against your entire body...every pant they have has the long fur tickling you... moving up and down in rapid rythmic motions....if you didn't have goosebumps from being bred in the first place you definitely would now <3

Another vote here for medium coats. My boys, both mixed breeds, have soft, thick coats (thicker in winter) but they lie flat. There's enough to run my fingers through, especially on the back of the neck. The surface of the coat is slick and shiny and it feels nice under the hand.

Because the coat is flat, it shows the contours of the body to some degree, but still adds some shape to it.

I prefer this type of coat for mostly practical reasons. Long coats require a certain amount of maintenance which isn't a bad thing, but as I'm getting older my hands can no longer take an hour plus of intense brushing for two dogs. Dogs with next to no coat such as greyhounds... well, it gets cold here.

They still shed quite a bit and the hair gets everywhere. It's mostly the undercoat and it comes out in chunks this time of year.

I love Afghan Hounds, Goldens, Pyrs, Samoyeds, Akitas, Malamutes, setter and spaniel types, collies, Tibetan Terriers, poodles, even longhaired toy breeds like Lhasas and Shih Tzus. Not a big fan of shorthaired breeds.

i mean i love a shaggy dog but never been with one. just medium and short coats. i like medium better because their fur is easier to clean from my naughty bits lol

all my dogs have been shaggy and shed like the dickens. love a big floofball and I enjoy brushing them. Ive never had one myself but my aunt had a medium sized poodle. By poodle i mean he was 3 ish feet high and pretty long. Big but so soft. that aunt was kinda a bitch, pardon my language, but i had a couple oppportunities to check him out. His muzzle was narrow and had big teeth. his claws were big but his paws had good paw pad strength and were warm. I wish I took a picture of his balls. smooth groin generally but a few poodle curls and the most amazing pattern coloration. solid dick too. I dont know if big poodle is more hair or less overall but Id say yes and If I ever find his big poodle brother im adopting on the spot

I longer haired dogs, because i like the feeling of their fluff when the cuddle up to you. The shedding is terrible though...

Back