Questions for those that have received anal from a male dog.

I'm in a long term BDSM relationship and my Master/ Owner introduced me to sex with dogs not that long ago. I had some trepidation about it, but now I absolutely love being fucked by His dogs on occasion. Now He wants me to let one of the dogs fuck my ass. I love anal sex, but I'm not to sure about getting it from a dog. Is it difficult to take? What kind of lube should I use? Is it safe for the dog? Should I take the knot up my butt, if not how do I prevent it from going in?

Ask your master to stretch your ass out a little before receiving the dog. If he declines, ask permission to stretch your own ass out. A few fingers with some lube (whatever you normally use should be fine), and you'll be good to go. It's not difficult to take, you may get some scratches on you if the dog gets excited and you aren't wearing a shirt or covered by a blanket, but other than that, once he's in you, relax and enjoy the ride. Your master may need to guide the dog in, as your ass is probably pretty tight if you're having these reservations. You'll do fine. And if he's like most dogs he's happy to lick up the mess afterwards.

The biggest problem with knot pullouts has to be the tendency to fight it. If you know it’s going to happen regardless of what you do. Tension in the colon rectal mussels can lead to pain and possibly bruising. Learning to relax your back end could be a benefit for you. Keep in mind it’s a lot of mind over matter.

He has a Great Dane and a German Shepherd, hasn't told me which one He wants to mount my ass.
Do they frequently dismount while still knotted? If they stay til knot shrinks it will be easy. I assume your master will be there, he will be able to help prevent an early dismount that could become painful. Remember the knot doesn't go in full size, so not necessary to train up to knot size, but definitely a good idea to warm up. Water based lube if you want it, but they precum enough you may not need it too.

With humans, an anal knot is closer to a bitch tie with how you're able to accommodate more depth, and the vagina doesn't "hold" as well like the dogs vagina would, it will not hurt the pup at all.

I would also suggest start with the Shepard.

Let us know how it goes, I am glad you two are able to mutually enjoy the lifestyle!

So from personal experience, push your hole “out” when he is about to enter you. And keep doing that for the first 10-15seconds. This allows the knot thats forming to form deeper. I had my entrance knotted a few times and its not comfortable and has hurt before. But if he knots past the entrance and deep enough there is nothing better on earth. If he is a dog to knot and turn, then you need to grab a front paw and his ass/tail and just gently hold him in place and talk to him so he keeps calm. This is just to keep the knot deep while its in its final stages of forming. You should start to feel full and the pulsing. Then keep hold of his tail (dont hurt him or pull too hard) and turn away from him slowly, holding his tail will help making sure he doesnt tug too hard while turning. Once his leg is over your back, push back slightly so there is less pressure and just enjoy being knotted. Thats what i do. Works every time. I have been pulled all around the house and yard and its always too deep to come out. Good luck and feel free to message me for any more info

I'm a little late to help, but I am glad that it is working for you. It's clearly something you felt positive about even if it wasn't your own idea initially. I can't imagine it ever works out if you are compelled or unused to anal sex. Beyond the mechanics it's also worth noting that you should have a good rapport with your dog and know how he behaves. Both my dog and I are very used to it now and we have anal more often than not. Taking the knot is something you should do with caution, but is almost a completely different experience.

Back