Questions about Male dog Semen in a Woman's Vagina and other questions....?

fun69er

Tourist
Ok so my woman is interested in the whole male dog fucking her which I am ok with but I have a few questions?

1. Will it cause a bad odor or throw off her PH balance? (Reason I ask this is we don't do the pullout for sex and she uses an IUD which my semen can throw off her PH balance I am guessing or its because of my semen/dead sperm inside her.... Its not instant but if we have a lot of sex during the day and I go to bed in the morning usually sometimes if shes naked a odor I dont like much is there this goes away after a good morning shower)

2. How much can an average dog ejaculate and how powerful is it? (Reason I ask this is because when I cum inside her deep she loves the feeling and has orgasms from this that are intense like her internal orgasms are from sex but better she says when I cum inside her right when she's feeling the orgasm come on she shakes involuntary with internal and clit orgasms and becomes sensitive in a good way) She is odd as she never wants me to pullout and always wants to feel me cum inside her....

3. I myself am allergic to dogs saliva if they lick me I get a itchy rash where they lick... Is that same allergy with a dogs semen? (I have had vaginal sex with 2 dogs many many many times many years ago and never had an allergic reaction to the inside of a female dogs vagina/fluids.... just saliva)

4. Does a male dog penis pulsate after they knot and stay tied?

you could've just bumped up the exact same thread you made already... or just have a look into how to section where most of the things you ask got answered already

Back