Questions about m/m pen

sirfaq

Tourist
I was just asking if anyone else has experienced the situation i am currently dealing with so my pit mounted and tied but he hit my belly button and now i have pretty serious pain behind it is this normal should i be worries

I was just asking if anyone else has experienced the situation i am currently dealing with so my pit mounted and tied but he hit my belly button and now i have pretty serious pain behind it is this normal should i be worries
Okey.
Firstly, regardless of how fat you are it is impossible for a dog to tie with your belly button.
Secondly, if he hit your belly button from the inside you do have some pretty bad internal issues, but you would shit blood so you'll be pretty sure you fucked up real good. But the good thing is that your dog is hung as hell if that happened, so be proud of him.
Thirdly, all internal pains are signals that something is not how it should be. You were just fucked in the ass by a dog hung as hell. Go take a shit because he probably packed your poo pretty good.
Fourthly, if the pain indure you will have fun times with the doctor, make sure that you are completely honest about why you have this pain, or else they will not be able to help you.

The level of stupidity in the REPLIES to the OP are baffling.
Even with bad wording it is obvious that they mean the dog's penis hit something internally. Maybe feeling like it was behind the bellybutton and they are feeling discomfort. But instead of helping, you mock and call them names... Great community.

Well as someone who only recently "tied the knot" myself, there was a fair bit of discomfort but that went away pretty quick. If you are experiencing serious pain it could be from internal damage but most likely an allergic reaction to his seamen. Seek medical help and be discrete say "It was my first time and we didn't use protection." With out revealing it was your dog the doctor can check and see if there is internal damage or even if it seems like an allergical reaction.

If you do have to see a doctor, the best thing you could do is tell them you used a new dildo. If it's an allergic reaction, it could be to an off brand lube.

The level of stupidity in the REPLIES to the OP are baffling.
Even with bad wording it is obvious that they mean the dog's penis hit something internally. Maybe feeling like it was behind the bellybutton and they are feeling discomfort. But instead of helping, you mock and call them names... Great community.
Yeah that’s pretty fucking pathetic if you ask me, especially considering OP has a fairly serious question.

Well as someone who only recently "tied the knot" myself, there was a fair bit of discomfort but that went away pretty quick. If you are experiencing serious pain it could be from internal damage but most likely an allergic reaction to his seamen. Seek medical help and be discrete say "It was my first time and we didn't use protection." With out revealing it was your dog the doctor can check and see if there is internal damage or even if it seems like an allergical reaction.
Good advice.

As someone who practices regularly I know that pain is common at first and that getting the knot anal can hurt for a few days, but this is common. But if your pain persists a lot you may have hurt yourself inside, so keep an eye out and if it's a very intense pain, look for a doctor.

Back