Questions about dog mating and anatomy

Here's some things I'm curious about, could someone knowledgeable elaborate?

1. There was once a guide to sex with dogs that insisted the male's orgasm only occurs right before the tie, and during the tie, he does ejaculate constantly but doesn't feel orgasmic pleasure, but is rather bored. The overwhelming opinion in this community seems to believe otherwise. What do you think and why?

2. Does the female have contractions during the whole tie? I have a video of two dobermans from this forum where both do have powerful anal contractions for quite a while after getting knotted (❤️❤️❤️!), but does this always happen and does it last for the whole tie?

3. Do any dogs have an equivalent of an "O-face", for someone who knows their body language? Or whining/keening sounds during orgasm?

4. Do female dogs in heat get orgasms when males lick or smell them? From AI videos, bitches in heat seem to have a hair trigger, climaxing to seconds of even external stimulation in the clit area. (I'm also curious about the licking in other animals, especially those where copulation is really short).

5. Is the knot or its base in direct contact with the clitoris? Is clitoral erection in dogs noticeable?

6. If bitches get minutes-long orgasms from mating, can this happen during sex with a human? Might a knotted dildo trigger it, hypothetically?

The dildo question was theoretical on my part, but I guess one thing to consider is that the dildo's knot might hurt her? Since the male's knot swells while already inside.

3. Do any dogs have an equivalent of an "O-face", for someone who knows their body language? Or whining/keening sounds during orgasm?

Not sexual since my dog's never responded that way, but he definitely has a pleasure face when I give him a good scratch especially right when I get home from work. And if I hit a really good scratch sometimes he'll groan.

Back