Questions about Bad Dragon Rex toy

Serukai

Tourist
Has anyone actually bought and tried one of these Rex toys?

Was curious if someone could give me an actual measurement versus looking at a can to compare it, haha.

I had one of the smaller softer ones in my butt. It feels nice but the soft one are hard to get in. They come in a variety of sizes and those are written on the bd website so you can at least draw it to get an idea of the size.

I bought a medium sized, medium firmness Rex. I love it. It gives a nice full feeling. Especially good with the cum tube and suction base. I would recommend it.

Got a medium size rex in medium firmness with cumtube, suction cup and the signature color, its one of my favorite toys. The "Real-Size Comparison Tool" is great way to seeing what you will get and is really useful to compare toy size differences.

Or if you just want the measurements click on the "Size & Accessory Chart"

Has anyone actually bought and tried one of these Rex toys?

Was curious if someone could give me an actual measurement versus looking at a can to compare it, haha.
when you are on the site click size tool

this is for the Medium

Circumference of Head4.3"
Circumference of Knot8"
Circumference of Shaft5.25"
Diameter of Head1.3"
Diameter of Knot2.63"
Diameter of Shaft1.68"
Total Length10"
Usable Length8.25

I could go on for hours about it, but the rex is the best canine toy I've seen in terms of proportions and general quality, including lifecasts (those have novelty factor but as far as toys go they're not always ideal)
The shaft itself has a bulging taper that can be fun to play with on its own, and if you're slick and relaxed enough will pull itself in after getting halfway up, which can feel great. The length of the pre-knot shaft is great for toying as well, so even if you don't feel like working on the knot during a play session it's still a great toy to pull off the shelf. The knot is probably one of BD's more challenging, but that makes for a /very/ satisfying tie when you get it, and it's really not that bad as long as you play over time and use lube along the way. It's a tight tie that won't just slip out, so it's wonderful to tug on and feel from inside.
I have a medium and a large I've knotted at times, and even though I've been out of practice lately, I was able to work for about a half hour and take the large's full shaft (no knot) and it was still a great ride.

Back