Question

Ryuku

Zooville Settler
So I went to visit my family (not really) so my family dog was my first partner as you would call it but we grow distant and well idk I try rekindle what we had and nothing idk if it because he old or just me being away but I want to spend time with him but I can’t idk what to do (ps we haven’t done anything sexual in a while because when my family got him they got him fixed witched sucked he use to just lick and thank was fine but... at least for me it just stoped being as good) someone give me advice.

So I went to visit my family (not really) so my family dog was my first partner as you would call it but we grow distant and well idk I try rekindle what we had and nothing idk if it because he old or just me being away but I want to spend time with him but I can’t idk what to do (ps we haven’t done anything sexual in a while because when my family got him they got him fixed witched sucked he use to just lick and thank was fine but... at least for me it just stoped being as good) someone give me advice.
Love him, cuddle him a lot, pet him a lot, be his friend.

Back