Question

DaddyDomDog

Esteemed Citizen of ZV
Not sure where to put this but why are duplicate topics not allowed is it for server space or what?

Just not sure I want to necro ancient topics.

Depends on the thread. If it's the same exact thread you made. It has to be in the right category. We can move threads of course.
Other threads can be replied in even if it's old. We don't have rules over not posting in old threads.

i'd say clarity reasons, no need to have forty threads about the same thing (like the usual "what does XY feel like?" or "what animal has the bestest *insert body part*") cluttering the forum... then again, it's probably more sensible to just make a new thread if the one you feel like adding something into is year old. than again again, with your "imma make five threads a day" thing, is it that bad to make one less?

i'd say clarity reasons, no need to have forty threads about the same thing (like the usual "what does XY feel like?" or "what animal has the bestest *insert body part*") cluttering the forum... then again, it's probably more sensible to just make a new thread if the one you feel like adding something into is year old. than again again, with your "imma make five threads a day" thing, is it that bad to make one less?
Only 5 a day? I'm pretty sure he's on a 5 a minute quota imposed by his troll spam overlords.

Back