What kind of dog would it be best to buy if I want to have sex with it (size, breed )? What kind of treatement will the dog need if I do it ? What kind of treatement I would need to do ? Sorry. I'm a first timer here and I just really don't know.

There's an entire section right at the top of the page you posted this on full of pinned threads of the same questions asked a billion times. Why is reading comprehension so difficult? Forums are not confusing to navigate.

There's an entire section right at the top of the page you posted this on full of pinned threads of the same questions asked a billion times. Why is reading comprehension so difficult? Forums are not confusing to navigate.

Well for someone who just discovered it. It is. Could you tell me the name of the tags ? Sor

Whether it's the case or not, your post questions SEEM to say...SEEM to say...you want to get a dog for the purpose of having sex with it.
You need to know, you're not going to get a friendly reception from members of this site. Just for my part, sex with your animal is great, but it shouldn't be the factor on which you decide which one to get.

if you want to have a dog just for sex (and you do come off as wanting just that, unless you ment "i just discovered it" as you just discovered dogs are a thing in general) go get a dildo.... dogs are not sex toys.

What kind of dog would it be best to buy if I want to have sex with it (size, breed )? What kind of treatement will the dog need if I do it ? What kind of treatement I would need to do ? Sorry. I'm a first timer here and I just really don't know.
1. Any dog if you want a male for oral sex and are not going to rape him anally.
2. None for sex. Your dog will need a lot of other attention and money for all the regular stuff though.
3. Responsibility and an anus of steel if you go for the kangal :D.

You are getting a dog, not a four legged warm dildo. You have to consider the possibility of no sex at all. Some dog are simply not into that at all with people. Get a dog that fits your lifestyle and skills. Obviously a Kangal would have a massive beautiful penis and would fill buckets with cum. But you probably do not want a dog like that if you live in a 1 room flat and you just discovered dogs exist. When you finally have a dog and learn how to deal with it and the consequences :D, you may begin to build a relationship and then maybe have some sex. But only those things your dog wants to do. Absolutely forget about forcing your dog or training him/her to have sex with anybody. Being zoo does not mean anything goes, you still are responsible for being a good person.

Back