Question for the girls, the knot and clitoris

Nanuaraq

BANNED
Just wondering if the knot - however wonderful - is enough for a woman to reach climax?

I've heard different views from women regarding the clitoris and (human male) penetration at the same time. Some need to stimulate the clit (or prefer to), while others are able to climax from penetration alone (and for some this is only true if it is a dildo doing the penetration). And some might even want to not have the clitoris touched at all while being penetrated, since it may take away their focus from what is happening inside the vagina.

So I wondered, with the knot being what it is and how much more stimulation may come from it when inside, is it preferable to leave the clitoris alone (and are you able to reach climax from the knot alone)? Or do you prefer or need to have a hand on the clitoris while being knotted, in order to come?

Now I'm pretty sure there are different tastes and opinions, but I am curious and would like to hear your experiences :)

'Girls'? Pfff, how old do you think we are? ;)

Personally I don't think I have any answer for you. I've never had a climax from penetration alone with a human partner. When mating with the dog, the stimulation can actually be almost too much and I actually don't feel at all inclined to touch my clitoris. Other times it is exactly what I need. I can climax from the penetration and knot vaginally, but some manual assistance is often required for anal.

I'm not all that hung up on an orgasm being the only outcome of sex however. Good when it happens but secondary to the overall experience.

Makes no orgasms without some external work. Dogs almost guarantee an orgasms every time. 1. They are damn jack hammers so your clit is getting beat like a drum by their balls unless it’s a younger pup that hasn’t fully dropped. 2. If you knot, that damn thing is pressed right lock tight against your gspot (That most men need a gps for and even then they can only poke around at it).

sorry guys mother nature’s cruel joke, the dog was a better design model.

Just wondering if the knot - however wonderful - is enough for a woman to reach climax?
JFC yes. The knot is the most amazing thing in the world. Sure it hurts like hell sometimes, but omg does it feel good. I have sex with my dog in the missionary position so once he's knotted me he's laying on top of me... his body shifts back and forth slightly as he pants... which causes his knot to steadily rock against my gspot in a rhythm that's utterly mind bending. We've been active for about two years now, and I'm still astonished at just how good it is. He gives me degrees of pleasure I didn't even know was possible.
As another posted mentioned, my apologies to human males, you got the raw end of the deal.

I personally, dont like to touch myself while having sex.
With my housband, he perfectioned, i can say, the way he take me, now he makes slow constant penetrations, sometimes change a little bit the penetration touching other parts of my interior, I also like to be taken lyling face down, so he reaches the right spot inside me, this with his slow motion and constant penetration, he will make me cum, sometimes twice if he last longer.
Mounted by a dog, usually I am more wet from the beggining, during the violence of penetration i am being already prepared, once knoted the manipulation inside me is very intense, the warmth, his knot pulsating, his eyaculation specially at the beggining, the feeling of being steched by his member, specially with Chamo, usually this manupualtion last longer than with human, making the mating more intense, I know it this because I am breathing in mouthfuls, finally I will cum, usually very intense way, I may have a second orgasm while I'm still knotted, o while I am being celaned sepecially with Chamo who was addicted to lick my sex.
So I dont need to touch myself at the end

The knot is more then enough and it's not just the knot though it's the warmth,pressure, and fullness you feel. No guy can ever compair because dogs are just warmer like physically but because of how the knotocks into your gspot and grinds up against it as he pants and shifts while you are together is like being in another world then there is the pain that happens which atleast keeps me focused on exactly what he doing to me. The other thing is I have no idea as a girl being one on one with my dog how I'd even try to pleasure myself I would fall right on my face if I ever tried

The knot is more then enough and it's not just the knot though it's the warmth,pressure, and fullness you feel. No guy can ever compair because dogs are just warmer like physically but because of how the knotocks into your gspot and grinds up against it as he pants and shifts while you are together is like being in another world then there is the pain that happens which atleast keeps me focused on exactly what he doing to me. The other thing is I have no idea as a girl being one on one with my dog how I'd even try to pleasure myself I would fall right on my face if I ever tried

According to my best friend pleasuring yourself during that time is one of the most intense stuff ever. Still, it may leave you worn-out

Makes no orgasms without some external work. Dogs almost guarantee an orgasms every time. 1. They are damn jack hammers so your clit is getting beat like a drum by their balls unless it’s a younger pup that hasn’t fully dropped. 2. If you knot, that damn thing is pressed right lock tight against your gspot (That most men need a gps for and even then they can only poke around at it).

sorry guys mother nature’s cruel joke, the dog was a better design model.
I agree. A knot on my g spot, plus some clit stimulation and I'm cumming endlessly. Squirting most of the time. Which adds to the mind bending feeling so well.

my boy's knot is a bit big and I had to get used to anal sex .... which I like a lot and it makes me reach the limit of orgasm .... when I'm about to orgasm I stimulate the clitoris a bit ... in the pussy his knot makes me orgasm without the need for anything else.

my boy's knot is a bit big and I had to get used to anal sex .... which I like a lot and it makes me reach the limit of orgasm .... when I'm about to orgasm I stimulate the clitoris a bit ... in the pussy his knot makes me orgasm without the need for anything else.
Noice connection you have ❤❤🥰🥰

I am with @m1977, I am a woman. One of the biggest problems with many of the men on this site is their inability to climb out of the 50s and 60s and accept that misogyny is not the answer any more.

I have cum without any of my erogenous zones being touched at all. I have also cum without any physical stimulation, relying purely on mental stimulation. I'm sure many men, either as boys or as full-grown men have experienced "wet dreams"? So, in answer to your question: I think the designer may well have been sniggering when he designed men. Certainly, he designed men long after he designed dogs! The clitoris is more like a bundle of nerve endings as the whole network feeds right back along the walls of the vagina, effectively it is very similar to the male glans. The Graefenberg Spot is part of the clitoris and is found just inside the vagina.

Men's penis' were just not designed to have any effect on the G-spot at all! The dog wins every time, for duration, "recharging time", amount of cum.... As for whether or not it is satisfying? I usually cum several times from vaginal penetration with a dog. I have hardly ever cum when having sex with a man, unless he has manually stimulated me.

I am with @m1977, I am a woman. One of the biggest problems with many of the men on this site is their inability to climb out of the 50s and 60s and accept that misogyny is not the answer any more.

I have cum without any of my erogenous zones being touched at all. I have also cum without any physical stimulation, relying purely on mental stimulation. I'm sure many men, either as boys or as full-grown men have experienced "wet dreams"? So, in answer to your question: I think the designer may well have been sniggering when he designed men. Certainly, he designed men long after he designed dogs! The clitoris is more like a bundle of nerve endings as the whole network feeds right back along the walls of the vagina, effectively it is very similar to the male glans. The Graefenberg Spot is part of the clitoris and is found just inside the vagina.

Men's penis' were just not designed to have any effect on the G-spot at all! The dog wins every time, for duration, "recharging time", amount of cum.... As for whether or not it is satisfying? I usually cum several times from vaginal penetration with a dog. I have hardly ever cum when having sex with a man, unless he has manually stimulated me.
Now I'm feeling jealous of the dogs... Fuck me.

I've heard different views from women regarding the clitoris and (human male) penetration at the same time. Some need to stimulate the clit (or prefer to), while others are able to climax from penetration alone (and for some this is only true if it is a dildo doing the penetration). And some might even want to not have the clitoris touched at all while being penetrated, since it may take away their focus from what is happening inside the vagina.

So I wondered, with the knot being what it is and how much more stimulation may come from it when inside, is it preferable to leave the clitoris alone (and are you able to reach climax from the knot alone)? Or do you prefer or need to have a hand on the clitoris while being knotted, in order to come?

Now I'm pretty sure there are different tastes and opinions, but I am curious and would like to hear your experiences :)
I love your question and the thought and work you’ve put into it, it says a lot about your character.

Unfortunately I haven’t had the knot yet, or even had a dog cock in my pussy yet but I can at least somewhat answer your question…

I’ve had penetration from my male human partners where I preferred a lot of times for my clit to have been stimulated at the same time no matter how good he is but the worse the guy is at it the more I needed my clit stimulated too especially if there’s another girl present willing to go down on us. Yes not all threesomes, orgies, etc will the other girl or girls always be interested in girl on girl interaction or even action. Aside from that little fact there’s also times I just really need the penetration go it’s way giving me vaginal pleasure and just concentrating on that alone. So maybe then it’s not really answering your question at all. We women are just that, well, we’re complicated creatures. Half the time we don’t even understand ourselves or what we want fully so I guess it all just depends.

The other thing is… and this is purely my imagining it… and speculating. Is that if the knot hits the right spot at the right time pulsating in there or pulling on it and my having to be very aroused and close then it may just be I will climax from it. Again I’m not able to say for sure but the way I’m aroused so intensely just by the thought of having sex with a dog alone already makes for me becoming easily very aroused!!!!!

Another little secret I’m willing to share here. I quite often imagine it being a dog on and in me rather than say, my husband, yes it takes a lot of imagining but it works especially if you hear your dog outside breathing or just before sex you spend some good quality time with your dog or a dog or dogs and even the smell of his or their breaths are still very vividly engrained in your mind it’s much easier to drift away imagining even seeing a dog on you with your eyes closed. Yes though most women probably won’t ever admit to it we’re really imagining others having sex with us that’s why we keep our eyes closed even during giving our human partners or lovers oral pleasure as well as mostly during giving or receiving any other pleasure. Even when I’m giving a hand job or being rubbed or fingered I have my eyes closed mostly. Even when I’m just a foot in a guy’s lap busy taunting him or giving him pleasure of any sort my eyes are mostly closed and my mind is mostly never on him and yes even using my toes through pants or what not my mind is really rather set fully on a dog or dogs or any other animal at that moment who I’d love to rather have sex with. I can’t really ever recall closing my eyes with like my husband or other guy I just met or got involved with where I didn’t close my eyes imagining being taken by an animal. Mostly dogs but I’ve even had many times many other animals in there. That’s maybe also a reason I go so many times a finger between my legs even when I’m being penetrated cause it’s really like when I’m all alone with just my fingers and my imagination. Probably also why many women like you say only climax or cum only from penetration when it’s a dildo or vibrator in them cause again it’s when our minds are wandering and our imaginations run rife on us. True yes I’ve also had more orgasms from vibrators alone in my pussy than from guys cocks in my pussy and that’s again just that. With a vibrator and my mind alone I get off every time just from penetrational pleasure as opposed to from a guy’s cock. I can only speak for myself though but there’s a lot girls like me has admitted to this and it even gets used in the entertainment industry such as in movies and even television series for example Sex and the City I believe was one of them though I haven’t watched an episode in ages so I might be wrong.

Last edited:
Back