Question for girls who let their dogs lick them

If I'm just getting licked I normally won't shower right after and wear the same panties. Cooper loves to seem to like to sniff them later in the day if I had either been horny or he licked me and I didn't change them. That being said I won't ever let it go to far because of hygiene but it can definitely be fun exposing him to my panties at the end of the day because he likes to lick them and I think he gets excited from the smell and then in turn wants to be with me even more then he already does.

Dogs mouths are not cleaner than a humans. anyone getting licked should wash it away or at least pee afterwards to avoid UTI. dogs will lick anus to vagina and/or urethra and that is not a healthy environment. bacteria from both the dogs mouth, and the surrounding area will give you a nasty infection. take a baby wipe and do a quick wipe of the area after play or bear minimum pee right after.

This is a sexual site…
There's a lot internalized "you're one of the good ones" and the "pick me" attitude going on around here. You get used to it and it helps to block a few of the more antagonistic users that are struggling with mental health issues. Sadly you can't block the mods lol.

I never let my dog lick me when I am on my back with my legs spread. My first dog once nibbled with his teeth on one of my pussy lips and it startled me and never tried that ever again.
But after my dog humped my when I am on all 4's he usually dismounts and likes either his dick first or my vagina and ass or both one after the other.
I usually pull my panties up and sit back down on my chair or bed and continue whatever I was doing.
I enjoy feeling my panties becoming wet from his saliva and sperm that drips out either my ass or pussy.
Once that is done usually after 30 minutes or even an hour then I take a shower.

That would - heavily - depend on what's been going on prior to that. And in all honesty, you should probably work ahead more than cleaning up afterwards. If my dog has recently had food, been playing, or been out and about, I'd prefer to clean his mouth first. Brush his teeth gently and give it a quick rinse of water. You shouldn't need to clean yourself if you remove the undesirable mess beforehand. Cleaning yourself up too rigorously may just as easily lead to trouble if you screw over your body's own means of cleaning itself. Stick to wiping yourself off externally with a rag damp with hot water if you want to.

And for anyone reading this that don't brush their dog's teeth, do not use your toothpaste for your dog, do not brush them like you would your own teeth. If you've no clue or experience, just look it up.

I'm a little allergic to my dogs spit, so it's usually itchy if I don't wash it off, I also don't let them lick my ass first. To avoid bacteria

Back