Question about posting videos

I see all these videos on here and I’ve recorded some of myself but I’m unsure if I want to share and how best to go about it. Any advice?

If you are going to share videos on here you need to be very careful. Make sure your face or any other identifying features of you aren’t in the video. If the animal you are with has any unique markings I would try to keep those hidden as well. Make sure no personal information or anything that could be used to identify who you are is in the background of the video as well.

If you are going to share videos on here you need to be very careful. Make sure your face or any other identifying features of you aren’t in the video. If the animal you are with has any unique markings I would try to keep those hidden as well. Make sure no personal information or anything that could be used to identify who you are is in the background of the video as well.
Just want to Echo everything Danelover said up there and add that you should fully expect to have all your videos shared across every conceivable like minded site. It happens all the time sadly.

Back