Question about dogs' private parts

ASR1EL_D

Tourist
For an experienced zoo, or for a vet, is there a way to say that the dog is having sex (with human or other dog) just from observing their private parts or their behaviour? Is there a way to distinguish two dogs when one is actively having sex and the other is not? Just curious

For an experienced zoo, or for a vet, is there a way to say that the dog is having sex (with human or other dog) just from observing their private parts or their behaviour? Is there a way to distinguish two dogs when one is actively having sex and the other is not? Just curious
Aside from the typical "inflation" that comes with going into heat for a bitch, the only ways to be *CERTAIN* that a dog has been bred (by human or another dog or whatever else) is to either see her with a dick in her, or swab her and look for sperm under the microscope. (Of course, if she's dribbling jizz, of whatever kind, out of her cooch, that's a pretty obvious giveaway) For males, if there's a way to be sure, let me know when you find out what it is.

Not really no, the only visible clue would be a smaller female dog with a stretched looking vulva, which could be from having a litter or natural as well, very much doubt most vets automatically think "they're having sex with this dog" whenever someone brings in their dog.

While they can't specifically say the dog is having sex. I have taken my girls in for routine check-ups and the vet asked if she had recently come out of heat. Which she was nowhere close to. So from a visible standpoint. A good vet can see that their vulva is swollen. They just don't know why. Usually assuming a heat is close, or just passed.

Back