Putting things in sheaths

Kiaradragon

Lurker
Sorry - I have a bit of a sheath fascination!

Can you put things inside the sheath? It seems quite elastic, and even sheath docking seems to be a thing. But... wouldn't it sting/hurt? How tight is it in there? I know it's not as muscular as a vagina, but can they tense/squeeze it at all (even if it's too weak to even notice, like the scrotum)?

I guess I also have less of a reference, being without a penis at all. Some guys say the glans is almost painful to the touch, and some say it's numb. Does this extend to the inner foreskin, or in an animal's case, the sheath?

Sorry - I have a bit of a sheath fascination!

Can you put things inside the sheath? It seems quite elastic, and even sheath docking seems to be a thing. But... wouldn't it sting/hurt? How tight is it in there? I know it's not as muscular as a vagina, but can they tense/squeeze it at all (even if it's too weak to even notice, like the scrotum)?

I guess I also have less of a reference, being without a penis at all. Some guys say the glans is almost painful to the touch, and some say it's numb. Does this extend to the inner foreskin, or in an animal's case, the sheath?
If you are referring to a man's foreskin rather than a dogs sheath I can answer some of your questions.
Being an uncut guy with quite a long foreskin, yes you can fit things under it as it is elasticky to a point, I enjoy sounding so it is also useful to hold a plug in whilst going about your daily business.
I have also known a few women who enjoy slipping their tongue under.
Happy to answer any more questions you may have 😁

Thanks for the reply!

I'm also curious where a dog's sheath "bottoms out". Like, for a human penis going back along the glans, it stops once you get past the ridge as the skin comes forward for the foreskin. If poking something in, it'd be like 1 inch. But, since the entire penis of the dog is the glans... how deep could something go??

If you are referring to a man's foreskin rather than a dogs sheath I can answer some of your questions.
Being an uncut guy with quite a long foreskin, yes you can fit things under it as it is elasticky to a point, I enjoy sounding so it is also useful to hold a plug in whilst going about your daily business.
I have also known a few women who enjoy slipping their tongue under.
Happy to answer any more questions you may have 😁
Actually... how wet/moist is it? Is it like a tongue? Or eye?

Would sand stick to it? Could it pick up a paper towel, or bath tissue? How quickly does it dry out to where nothing sticks to it?

Actually... how wet/moist is it? Is it like a tongue? Or eye?

Would sand stick to it? Could it pick up a paper towel, or bath tissue? How quickly does it dry out to where nothing sticks to it?
I can only speak of mine, which is pretty wet most of the time, especially if I have been in here or edging, sand and a paper towel would definitely stick to it, never seen how long it would take to dry out 😁

I can only speak of mine, which is pretty wet most of the time, especially if I have been in here or edging, sand and a paper towel would definitely stick to it, never seen how long it would take to dry out 😁
Do it. DO IT NOW!!! FOR SCIENCE!!!

LOL. I guess get squares or toilet paper and a stopwatch, and after every minute of keeping it exposed, see how long the tissue still sticks to it?

...does it hurt after a while?

Do it. DO IT NOW!!! FOR SCIENCE!!!

LOL. I guess get squares or toilet paper and a stopwatch, and after every minute of keeping it exposed, see how long the tissue still sticks to it?

I don't have time for experiments lol and it's not something I have tried but I doubt if it would hurt

Can you put things inside the sheath?

Please do not insert anything into any sheath unless it is absolutely necessary. While you technically can put stuff in there animals generally do not enjoy that at all. The penis is very sensitive and therefore needs the sheath for protection. Putting objects in there can irritate the penis or the sheath.

Please do not insert anything into any sheath unless it is absolutely necessary. While you technically can put stuff in there animals generally do not enjoy that at all. The penis is very sensitive and therefore needs the sheath for protection. Putting objects in there can irritate the penis or the sheath.
Yeah, I would never actually do anything that hurt the animals or even anything they didn't enjoy. A lot of this is hypothetical, but also if they DO enjoy it....

Like, sheath docking is a thing! It's a little debatable on if the animal enjoys it or just tolerates it, but... if they did enjoy it...

Alas, I lack the proper equipment to put anything more than a finger in there, and even then I'd probably never get the chance or animal's permission =P

How tight is it in there?
You can put a finger in there or maybe two if you have a large dog. But 99% of dogs will back off as soon as you do that. The sheath has not been designed to have stuff shoved into it.

I'm also curious where a dog's sheath "bottoms out".
Approximately a few cm behind the knot.

Yes. If your penis is not used to be exposed, letting the glans dry and then touching/jerking it does hurt. If you are circumcised, the glans adapts over time and becomes less sensitive.

but also if they DO enjoy it.
It is often safer to presume animals do not enjoy sexual stuff that does not already occur naturally or is reasonably close to what the animals would be able to do on their own during mating.

Back