Put your hand up if your a GILF ("grandmother I'd like to fuck")

Wasbitchpolly, funny how your hard on yourself.. your definitely fuckable, thing is, all the young boys know it too.. haha id give you one in a heartbeat :devilish: x

I started with my grand parents

Like with many who have but will won't speak about it even to trusted lovers or partners it's not the only taboo that gets around but I'll leave it their for now. (y)

I worked in a retirement community when I was young, so many widows so little time. I was 19 when I fucked a 62 yo widow granny, my God she was great! The olest so far is a 71 yo great grandma. The had a was with slow blow jobs.

Someone has to do it to fill the void from their long serving lives, why not folks like yourself... no harm. I've spoken to many other folks mostly long time friends, that's mainly all they do - date older/elder women way above their age while working in the care industry. The more wide spread thing they talk about & never made any sense of, is this age idea, you reach X age then part of your life has to stop... all yucky & stuff to a good% of the younger generation. What I've been informed some retirement places are like or near like brothels with amount of sex that going on. You can make your own mind up to who's doing what.

Last edited:
I worked in a retirement community when I was young, so many widows so little time. I was 19 when I fucked a 62 yo widow granny, my God she was great! The olest so far is a 71 yo great grandma. The had a was with slow blow jobs.

yes it’s great! I have 23yo and I have one FWB of 72yo it’s so amazing !! First time I fuck her she was 69yo and it’s always very intense !

What do we put our hand up if we are a gilf ? 😉

If your kitty is anything to go by, I get the lads on here's enthusiasm. If you ever feel brave enough I wouldn't mind seeing you in some non beast action. That's all I'll say, wink, wink, nudge, nudge, say no more.

Back