Purified water versus tap water

Animals are usually more capable of drinking worse water than humans are. So it is good enough for humans, it is more that good enough for animals.
Tap water is already purified and disinfected. The only thing that can happen is a leak in the pipes that would contaminate it.

Animals are usually more capable of drinking worse water than humans are. So it is good enough for humans, it is more that good enough for animals.
Tap water is already purified and disinfected. The only thing that can happen is a leak in the pipes that would contaminate it.
What about the fact types these days have harmful contaminants which cause brain issues as well as brain cell damage leading you to a skew of issues

What about them?
You can buy a personal one that you put under the sink or a larger one for the entire house.
Why do they exist if water treatment is so good as well as showing the benefits how contaminated our water really is

Why do they exist
In some places you need them. Like if you have your own well for example. Or if you go camping and bring a small filter since you are not going to be carrying 50l of water with you.
And because people buy them. :D

In some places you need them. Like if you have your own well for example. Or if you go camping and bring a small filter since you are not going to be carrying 50l of water with you.
And because people buy them. :D
I never knew there's sinks in the wild 😶 (pulling your leg)

(Off note survival stuff) i already have anti microplastic filters in case stuff happens.

But seriously... those filters that we attach to sinks if water treatment is really great why do we need them. 😵

But seriously... those filters that we attach to sinks if water treatment is really great why do we need them. 😵
You do not. I depends on where you live, but if you live in an area where water is treated to be completely safe by the city, you do not need a filter and it is sold to you just because companies need to make money. That is why they advertise so heavily. :D And often make dubious claims.

You do not. I depends on where you live, but if you live in an area where water is treated to be completely safe by the city, you do not need a filter and it is sold to you just because companies need to make money. That is why they advertise so heavily. :D And often make dubious claims.
Omg thanks that's just what I want to hear.

• Haha
Reactions: pes
I have town water here, and it's safe to drink, but I filter it in a big 8L tank thing for drinking purposes, just because it makes the water taste better since it removes a chemical or two that add a taste to the water that is coming out of the tap. but for everything else besides for drinking use (no matter how many legs the drinker has) I don't filter it. So having a filter on the tap itself for most of us I would think is overkill. But it will really depend on the quality that is coming out of your tap to begin with.

I have town water here, and it's safe to drink, but I filter it in a big 8L tank thing for drinking purposes, just because it makes the water taste better since it removes a chemical or two that add a taste to the water that is coming out of the tap. but for everything else besides for drinking use (no matter how many legs the drinker has) I don't filter it. So having a filter on the tap itself for most of us I would think is overkill. But it will really depend on the quality that is coming out of your tap to begin with.
I use a filter because of the movie of "the crazies"

I live in town and I still filter my drinking and cooking for me and my animals. I new a guy he worked at a couple of water plants he told me they all falsified records to show the water is drinkable.

I new a guy he worked at a couple of water plants he told me they all falsified records to show the water is drinkable.
That's a bit alarming, Some things filters aren't always going to get out of the water, in such cases boiling is required as well. So I hope no one gets sick if they just drink the water out of the tap from that water treatment plant your friend worked at.

That's a bit alarming, Some things filters aren't always going to get out of the water, in such cases boiling is required as well. So I hope no one gets sick if they just drink the water out of the tap from that water treatment plant your friend worked at.
My friend worked at 3 different plants he said the all where doing it. My water is pump out of a river they chlorinate it to kill the bugs and filter it and test it and sometime the tests are over the standards for drinking water so the alter the number so it will pass. So I think it's best to filter yourself too.

I don't know that movie reference, was it a good movie? Or something to give me nightmares and make me paranoid about drinking water.
Government experimenting with chemical warfare on its own citizens in a village from their own water. I also get the feeling the government could contaminate the water for infertility also.

Back