Public full of K9 cum

No, never. Usually all the cum and I mean every single drop of it is efficiently cleared right at the moment you need to leave despite of how long ago you had sex.

The cumgulper (not to be mistaken with cumgutter - male version), lives inside the human vagina and feeds on specifically canine cum.
Also it tries to protect you from accidentally leaking at work. It is a symbiotic relationship of the parasite protecting your reputation at work so you can constantly feed it dog cum. It is extremely infectious.
If you do not feed it, it starts eating your uterus. So this is the real true reason why every single living woman with an intact dog is with 100% certainty having sex with the dog. And those who do not have dogs at least fantasize about it and jump at the opportunity absolutely every time.

The cumgulper (not to be mistaken with cumgutter - male version), lives inside the human vagina and feeds on specifically canine cum.
Also it tries to protect you from accidentally leaking at work. It is a symbiotic relationship of the parasite protecting your reputation at work so you can constantly feed it dog cum. It is extremely infectious.
If you do not feed it, it starts eating your uterus. So this is the real true reason why every single living woman with an intact dog is with 100% certainty having sex with the dog. And those who do not have dogs at least fantasize about it and jump at the opportunity absolutely every time.
How do I react with a haha, this comment is top Tier haha.

But seriously how do I react to a comment. Sorry I'm new.

Several years ago, I read a post on another site from a young lady who got quite a thrill from going out with hey boy’s cum leaking out. She even went on a job interview! It may have been fake, but it was so well written and hot, I didn’t care!

Genius

• Haha
Reactions: pes
If you consider that not all sperm (whether from the dog or the man) flows out again, some remains in it, and is even somehow absorbed by the woman's body,,,then every active woman goes with a certain amount of sperm get out of their lovers, if you want to..;)

Back