Pubic bone in female dogs and opening size

D

dr.zoo

There is this one female I'm watching from time to time. She loves me totally, and is so horny all year round! Almost the first thing she does when se enter my house, is jumping at me and begging me to finger her pussy. I have been playing with her a lot, but she is unfortunately too tight for me to fuck her. Its the opening of the pubic bone that is too small
My question here is: will the opening get wider when she is in heat?

I really don’t know enough about this to give much info, but I do know that all dogs are different, regardless of breed, just like women. She could have an irregularity of some sort also.
Also, don’t force a dog dildo in there. Totally different than the real thing.

With mines I have to always warm her up and that’s how I just approach it as for banging other peoples dogs I’m guilty but never do anything with out consent from the owner.

There is this one female I'm watching from time to time. She loves me totally, and is so horny all year round! Almost the first thing she does when se enter my house, is jumping at me and begging me to finger her pussy. I have been playing with her a lot, but she is unfortunately too tight for me to fuck her. Its the opening of the pubic bone that is too small
My question here is: will the opening get wider when she is in heat?
Depending I’ve double penetrated mines but again u gotta warm her up. Eating her out playing with her clit make her wet before u do anything but also take ur time if u do that. Double vaginal in a female dog depends her size as well but mines is a female lab so if she can take two 7 inches then i don’t see why not if she’s in heat.

I have seen a few that when penetrated they close up, if you pull out you have to wait till she relaxes (assuming part of the tie process). So if you finger her first then you wont get get in her for awhile after. And yes some need to be in heat.

Back