Problems with my mate

Kubrow

Lurker
So ... I'm a male and I've been exploring this new side of me with my male dog for some months by now (5-6). We have few opportunities to "play" but we manage to have some private time from time to time hehehhehe .... But our relation has reached a sort of a "wall" I would say

He looooooooves to rim me, I can just spread my legs and he go straight to my cock and after my ass. He has no problems in letting me do oral on him and I'm very happy with the state that we are at the moment but there is just a little problem, I would like him to fuck me.
He sniffs me a lot and licks me, but when it's mounting time he just go for my arms and hump it till he starts cumming.

Can you guys give me some advice on how to teach him how to fuck me ?

This post maybe able to help you out...

The fact that he mounts you means that you’re almost there, it’s great!

You don’t mention his breed or how tall he is, but as I imagine the situation, I think you could just turn yourself (or move him with your arms) when he starts mounting you. As soon as you’re both in the right position, you can start masturbating him with your hand. Give him a few orgasm this way (as a « reward »), and he should rapidly start mounting you the right way, right away every time. It’ll come naturally :)

The fact that he mounts you means that you’re almost there, it’s great!

You don’t mention his breed or how tall he is, but as I imagine the situation, I think you could just turn yourself (or move him with your arms) when he starts mounting you. As soon as you’re both in the right position, you can start masturbating him with your hand. Give him a few orgasm this way (as a « reward »), and he should rapidly start mounting you the right way, right away every time. It’ll come naturally :)

Sorry for taking long to answer, I have few opportunities to log in here XD

Oh yea his size, he's around medium port not too big but can easily reach my ass
And I will surely try this reinforcement on him. thank you so much ! <3 <3 <3 <3 !!

Back