Primal Liberation

TheRodofGod

Zooville Settler
Hey everyone! I wanted to ask, for those who were with humans and then went zoo exclusive, do you feel you cum harder with your new partner?

Personally I think for me there was a mental release when I first began. The freedom to just make love to my bitch without all the politics of human interaction invigorates me...and naturally made me a more attentive partner.

I dont want to digress from the question but yea, do you feel any sense of liberation since switching thats enhanced your sexual pleasure?

See? And animals being intuitive know what they are doing...but just go about it so matter of fact like....just eating you up through your orgasm.

Thats awesome. Shoutout to you having that experience

See? And animals being intuitive know what they are doing...but just go about it so matter of fact like....just eating you up through your orgasm.

Thats awesome. Shoutout to you having that experience
Its only ever happened once, But jesus i wish it happened again

I hear you on that. Living situation doesnt leave room for it? Or you no longer own cat? If you're willing to share, i dont want to pry

Yah ever since I saved my mate we've both never been happier. We were both virgins when we got together and it took a while before I gained her full trust but when we did finally get around to having sex I will say that I came harder with her than any of the two girls I've been with.

Back