Preventions in case of allergy to an animal

ZooAdicto

Tourist
Hello everyzoone,

I start this thread because I'll like to ask some questions that I bet more people have so we can help each other sharing our knowledges and experiences to prevent a fatidic ending in case of allergy to an animal.

What comes first into my mind is: If I am allergic to, for example, a dog, is it probably that I have also allergy to his semen, or it doesn't have to?

Also, is there any medical product which help me and other allergic people to animals to reduce or lessen the symptons so that we can have sex with them? (to use before or after physical contact)

Is there someone who has allergy to an animal and after fucking with him had to go to the doctor because the reaction was too heavy? If so, what did you tell to the doctor?!! Is there any medical way for the professionals to know the origin of the allergic reaction?

Greetings :)

When it comes to allergies, it's a complete crapshoot - there is no "universal rule", or even "general rule with some exceptions". It's damn near totally idiopathic - This guy over here who knows he's allergic gets itchy when he pets a dog. This gal over there breaks out in hives and starts swelling up like the kid that turned into a giant blueberry in Willy Wonka if a dog licks her hand, yet before that incident, she'd been surrounded by and interacting with dogs all her life without even a hint at a problem. This other guy on the other side of the room gets watery eyes and a mild choking sensation if a dog walks into the room, and has for years. Yet another gal drops dead of anaphylactic shock 15 minutes after she stumbles across an abandoned puppy and picks it up to take it inside out of the rain - but she's never had any indication she might be allergic. This other guy has been letting dogs fuck him for years as a matter of routine - suddenly, with his dog stuck up his ass the same way he's been dozens, perhaps hundreds of times before, he starts wheezing, his throat starts closing up, and 5 minutes later, he's stone dead, with the dog standing there wondering what the hell is going on, still stuck up his ass. This gal over here starts having breathing difficulties if she walks by a dog-grooming shop that has the door open, but is otherwise never bothered by being around dogs, and in fact, like having her standard poodle put the bone to her on a regular basis, and never seems to have any problems - Apparently it's only doggy-dandruff she's allergic to, and since poodles are known for being low-dander dogs, she gets away with it. But let a shep or a pitty climb up on her back, and she starts trying to choke to death on her own snot.

Similarly, MAYBE - in great big flaming letters forty feet tall - there are drugs/treatments that help *THIS* guy, but they don't do a damned thing for *THAT OTHER* guy - or even make things worse for him. What's the difference? Take your best guess! It's as likely to be right as anybody's.

In short, if you know you have allergies to <insert critter of your choice here>, *OF ANY SEVERITY WHATSOEVER*, you're basically playing russian roulette if you try having sex with one. How many chambers are loaded in this particular gun? Who knows? Might be none, might be the standard 1, might be all 6. You spin the wheel and collect your prize. Maybe that prize is a nice fuck, with nothing worse than a little itching or burning for a couple hours after, if that much, maybe it's a spiffy new apartment in the local boneyard - one about 6 feet long by 4 feet wide by 6 feet deep, and absolutely no view of anything but dirt and worms (maybe some rocks, depending on the local soil composition) in every direction.

There's simply no way to say anything more certain on the topic, specifically because allergies are so totally individual.

A woman in Ireland died in 2008 from an allergic reaction to dog semen.

I wouldn't risk it at all to be honest.
😱😱😱 terrible... Thanks for sharing.

When it comes to allergies, it's a complete crapshoot - there is no "universal rule", or even "general rule with some exceptions". It's damn near totally idiopathic - This guy over here who knows he's allergic gets itchy when he pets a dog. This gal over there breaks out in hives and starts swelling up like the kid that turned into a giant blueberry in Willy Wonka if a dog licks her hand, yet before that incident, she'd been surrounded by and interacting with dogs all her life without even a hint at a problem. This other guy on the other side of the room gets watery eyes and a mild choking sensation if a dog walks into the room, and has for years. Yet another gal drops dead of anaphylactic shock 15 minutes after she stumbles across an abandoned puppy and picks it up to take it inside out of the rain - but she's never had any indication she might be allergic. This other guy has been letting dogs fuck him for years as a matter of routine - suddenly, with his dog stuck up his ass the same way he's been dozens, perhaps hundreds of times before, he starts wheezing, his throat starts closing up, and 5 minutes later, he's stone dead, with the dog standing there wondering what the hell is going on, still stuck up his ass. This gal over here starts having breathing difficulties if she walks by a dog-grooming shop that has the door open, but is otherwise never bothered by being around dogs, and in fact, like having her standard poodle put the bone to her on a regular basis, and never seems to have any problems - Apparently it's only doggy-dandruff she's allergic to, and since poodles are known for being low-dander dogs, she gets away with it. But let a shep or a pitty climb up on her back, and she starts trying to choke to death on her own snot.

Similarly, MAYBE - in great big flaming letters forty feet tall - there are drugs/treatments that help *THIS* guy, but they don't do a damned thing for *THAT OTHER* guy - or even make things worse for him. What's the difference? Take your best guess! It's as likely to be right as anybody's.

In short, if you know you have allergies to <insert critter of your choice here>, *OF ANY SEVERITY WHATSOEVER*, you're basically playing russian roulette if you try having sex with one. How many chambers are loaded in this particular gun? Who knows? Might be none, might be the standard 1, might be all 6. You spin the wheel and collect your prize. Maybe that prize is a nice fuck, with nothing worse than a little itching or burning for a couple hours after, if that much, maybe it's a spiffy new apartment in the local boneyard - one about 6 feet long by 4 feet wide by 6 feet deep, and absolutely no view of anything but dirt and worms (maybe some rocks, depending on the local soil composition) in every direction.

There's simply no way to say anything more certain on the topic, specifically because allergies are so totally individual.
Idk all that cases are you refering to in your comment, but I appreciate all the examples you have given.... What I take from reading you is basically that maybe, after years of fantasizing about fucking with a dog mainly, I may never going to enjoy it 🥲

Hello everyzoone,

I start this thread because I'll like to ask some questions that I bet more people have so we can help each other sharing our knowledges and experiences to prevent a fatidic ending in case of allergy to an animal.

What comes first into my mind is: If I am allergic to, for example, a dog, is it probably that I have also allergy to his semen, or it doesn't have to?

Also, is there any medical product which help me and other allergic people to animals to reduce or lessen the symptons so that we can have sex with them? (to use before or after physical contact)

Is there someone who has allergy to an animal and after fucking with him had to go to the doctor because the reaction was too heavy? If so, what did you tell to the doctor?!! Is there any medical way for the professionals to know the origin of the allergic reaction?

Greetings :)
in all my time of many many meets i met 2 females who had a very bad reaction to dogs, in both cases they had sex with the dog and was full of dog cum, 1 had breathing problems and her vagina swelled up to the size of a rugby ball, she had to be washed out with the shower pipe and then took anti histomen pills, the other came out in a rash and had breathing problems, she took anti histomen pills as well, the thing is they both said after that they knew they had an allergy , i can tell you it sure did have me worried and mate me very angry

It's rare but it happens. Honestly, I would personally approach it the same way I would an allergy to bee stings or peanuts. Accept the fact that there is an allergy and move on with life. Some allergys are life and death, and sometimes that isn't known until you're dead, so why take the chance.

Last edited:
in all my time of many many meets i met 2 females who had a very bad reaction to dogs, in both cases they had sex with the dog and was full of dog cum, 1 had breathing problems and her vagina swelled up to the size of a rugby ball, she had to be washed out with the shower pipe and then took anti histomen pills, the other came out in a rash and had breathing problems, she took anti histomen pills as well, the thing is they both said after that they knew they had an allergy , i can tell you it sure did have me worried and mate me very angry
wow... So they knew they had allergy but they didn't tell you? ... You know if they have done this before? They both have their histomen pills on hand..... It seems to be a llittle bit serious problems but worthy for them(?)

It's rare but it happens. Honestly, I would personally approach it the same way I would an allergy to bee stings or peanuts. Accpt the fact that there is an allergy and move on with life. Some allergys are life and death, and sometimes that isn't known until you're dead, so why take the chance.
yeah, you're right... But allergy test should test also dog cum 🤣🤣😞

I always say the same about this allergy issue. We can only hope future brings the cure to allergies and most importantly, the cure to anaphylaxis. We're doomed.

I always say the same about this allergy issue. We can only hope future brings the cure to allergies and most importantly, the cure to anaphylaxis. We're doomed.
Hope it happens soon.... I've read and listened about people who cures themselve from "X" allergy and/or had decreased their symptons by not running away but keep exposing themselves to the element in question...... But who knows..... Does anybody here experience something of this with allergies in general -not only to animals-?

Hope it happens soon.... I've read and listened about people who cures themselve from "X" allergy and/or had decreased their symptons by not running away but keep exposing themselves to the element in question...... But who knows..... Does anybody here experience something of this with allergies in general -not only to animals-?
I would suggest some reading about allergens and auto-immune response before going too far down that "keep exposing yourself" path.

You're rolling the dice every time, sooner or later, you're going to roll snake eyes. You don't "cure" yourself and you especially don't build a tolerance to your own immune system. Allergen loads tend to pile up over time and exposures.

You could easily have for example, 9 small exposures with small reactions, and then on #10, bam, you get hit with all 10 exposures at the same time. Everyone, and every immune system is unique to itself, but, that could easily be a fatality.

You may have noticed people with bee allergies are terrified of bees, people with peanut allergies stay the hell away from peanuts........there is a very good reason for this.

In the reactions we are discussing here, there is NO DIFFERENCE between a peanut allergy and an allergy to dog semen/saliva, EXCEPT the trigger. The immune response is exactly the same. Your immune system attacks itself.

I would suggest some reading about allergens and auto-immune response before going too far down that "keep exposing yourself" path.

You're rolling the dice every time, sooner or later, you're going to roll snake eyes. You don't "cure" yourself and you especially don't build a tolerance to your own immune system. Allergen loads tend to pile up over time and exposures.

You could easily have for example, 9 small exposures with small reactions, and then on #10, bam, you get hit with all 10 exposures at the same time. Everyone, and every immune system is unique to itself, but, that could easily be a fatality.

You may have noticed people with bee allergies are terrified of bees, people with peanut allergies stay the hell away from peanuts........there is a very good reason for this.

In the reactions we are discussing here, there is NO DIFFERENCE between a peanut allergy and an allergy to dog semen/saliva, EXCEPT the trigger. The immune response is exactly the same. Your immune system attacks itself.
yeah, well... of course you are right, but there are a lot of people that develop the allergy throughout their life; in their 20's, in their, 30's, 40's and so on... People that before that age the trigger wasn't a problem, and with those ppl I always wonder: why their inmune system decide to attack itself now and it doesn't done before? Can't they really reverse the process? They wasn't born with this allergy; it clearly envelops throughout their life and while now is a problem before it wasn't. Must be a solution we currently may not know!

yeah, well... of course you are right, but there are a lot of people that develop the allergy throughout their life; in their 20's, in their, 30's, 40's and so on... People that before that age the trigger wasn't a problem, and with those ppl I always wonder: why their inmune system decide to attack itself now and it doesn't done before? Can't they really reverse the process? They wasn't born with this allergy; it clearly envelops throughout their life and while now is a problem before it wasn't. Must be a solution we currently may not know!
That is exactly what @Dogdaddy69 was sort of saying to you, exposure in the beginning can have little to no reaction, but with more and more exposures the effects start to reach a point where the issue become noticeable, and continuing the exposures then becomes problematic.

But sometimes it can also be a 2nd or 3rd element say you move out of home at 20 years old and suddenly when doing all your own cooking, you start eating something in larger quantities, or that you never ate when eating your mum/dad's cooking everyday. The result is that your body starts to identify something you've been eating for years differently and starts to react to it.

Allergies aren't completely understood in relation to how they develop in one particular individual and not in say their brother or sister, but they also aren't something to be trifled with either. So take great care in your experimenting in trying to find the cure you think is out there.

My boss swears she gets a pollen allergy when she drink cow's milk, but isn't effected by pollen when she drink plant based milks, so who knows, you might find some solution, but just don't end up dead while trying to work it out.

I’m gonna post here to share my skin prick test reaction to dog semen from yesterday. The last photo is my control skin prick. Definitely allergic. However I have no skin reaction without a break in my skin, so when I had widespread hives it was from so much semen being absorbed in my mucosal lining.
Not a dermatologist or allergy specialikst (and didn't stay at a Holiday Inn Express last night), but assuming you're not "pity-fishing" (I have no real reason to think so, but the possibility exists and has to be considered) I'm thinking that you'd be *VERY* wise to learn to live without sexual contact with dogs. Without knowing exact procedures and timings, that reaction looks like a pretty worrisome indicator that "gettin' jiggy with a pooch could easily be an unpleasant but effective method of suicide" for you.

Remember - once you've had an allergic reaction to something, chances are high that if you encounter that "something" again, you'll probably have a repeat, and it's very likely that it will get worse with each exposure.

On the plus side, I'm told that while it's extremely unpleasant, if an anaphylactic reaction is going to kill you, it's probably going to do it fairly quick...

So it's definitely an allergic reaction to the protein in the semen. I would take a Benadryl before you have your 🐕 fuck you!

So it's definitely an allergic reaction to the protein in the semen. I would take a Benadryl before you have your 🐕 fuck you!
That's a really, really bad idea.

That is a potential soothing remedy for a bad reaction one time, but a really, really dangerous idea to use for continuing to poke the bear. This kind of allergic reaction is a very very dangerous thing to play silly games with. Potentially fatal.

me han llenado el culo de semen de perro todos los dias que duro el encierro oglibatorio, alquile la casa de mis abuelos que finaron y herede, a 2 veterinarias y los perros los tenia en la cochera de mi casa, con el pretexto que ellos cuidan 8 perros 3 de ellos con una pijasa de 26 centimetros xD me ensartaban redurooo fumaba hierba y lo haciamos en la cochera en la picicina nunca me causo alergia neustro PH es mas acido!

It's rare but it happens. Honestly, I would personally approach it the same way I would an allergy to bee stings or peanuts. Accept the fact that there is an allergy and move on with life. Some allergys are life and death, and sometimes that isn't known until you're dead, so why take the chance.
It may not be all that rare...I know several prople who have displayed anaphylaptic reaction to various biologics...two were dog semen. Spooked me bad enough to obtain a phial of epinephrine and a syringe, and study up on dosages....An epi pen might be a better bet, but the prices on those were driven up by a Schmuck tycoon( oddly, not Musk; an entirely different schmuck...) and hadnt come down when I perceived a need. It isnt recommended, but it was available
( don't ask) and in budget at the time. I'd think 1-2 percent of people might be susceptible to this sort of reaction; not all will be to dog, horse, or other biologicals related to this. Be aware; you might have an awkward few minutes at the ER, but better the tap dance than the 'danse macabre'

Last edited:
It may not be all that rare...I know several prople who have displayed anaphylaptic reaction to various biologics...two were dog semen. Spooked me bad enough to obtain a phial of epinephrine and a syringe, and study up on dosages....An epi pen might be a better bet, but the prices on those were driven up by a Schmuck tycoon( oddly, not Musk; an entirely different schmuck...) and hadnt come down when I perceived a need. It isnt recommended, but it was available
( don't ask) and in budget at the time. I'd think 1-2 percent of people might be susceptible to this sort of reaction; not all will be to dog, horse, or other biologicals related to this. Be aware; you mihht have an awkward few minutes at the ER, but better the tap dance than the 'danse macabre'
The percent of women with a human semen allergy was actually surprisingly high when I looked it up. About 8-13% so I wouldn’t be too surprised if it’s somewhere similar to canine if not more considering dog allergies seem fairly common.

The percent of women with a human semen allergy was actually surprisingly high when I looked it up. About 8-13% so I wouldn’t be too surprised if it’s somewhere similar to canine if not more considering dog allergies seem fairly common.
You're likely right, Miz Candy....I was guessing based on experience. I hadnt thought to look at those stats, But semen likely has common components across the mammalian spectrum.

It's not really the percentage of females who are allergic to human semen. It's the degree of allergy that counts.
In clinical practice I see allergies all the time. But it can be as simple as a slight fever to as we know full blown anaphylaxis. Usually it's somewhere in between. But most commonly mild

Back