Preventions in case of allergy to an animal

I’m gonna post here to share my skin prick test reaction to dog semen from yesterday. The last photo is my control skin prick. Definitely allergic. However I have no skin reaction without a break in my skin, so when I had widespread hives it was from so much semen being absorbed in my mucosal lining.
Could someone tell me if it's abusive to have a condom on the dog?

Not sure if there are extra large condoms that may be less tight fitting thus hurtful to put on but could still offer protection from allergies.

Not sure if there are extra large condoms that may be less tight fitting thus hurtful to put on but could still offer protection from allergies.
Being tight isn't the issue - It's trying to get pooch to hold still long enough to get it in place, and then keep it there until he's managed to find the hole. The better option, if you absolutely must use a rubber on a dog, (IMO) would be one of those "fem-dom" things - then he effectively "puts it on for himself".

If you're not familiar with a fem-dom, they're the female version of a condom - instead of going ON the guy's willy like a "wrapper", they go IN the relevant hole (guys can use 'em too, if they're planning on playing catcher) to form a "liner". End result is the same - assuming no breakage.

Being tight isn't the issue - It's trying to get pooch to hold still long enough to get it in place, and then keep it there until he's managed to find the hole. The better option, if you absolutely must use a rubber on a dog, (IMO) would be one of those "fem-dom" things - then he effectively "puts it on for himself".

If you're not familiar with a fem-dom, they're the female version of a condom - instead of going ON the guy's willy like a "wrapper", they go IN the relevant hole (guys can use 'em too, if they're planning on playing catcher) to form a "liner". End result is the same - assuming no breakage.
The femme style condom might be the better choice for a 'Her'....dont know how youd get it in place for a 'Him'

13-14 years ago I had sex with a dog and I had an allergic reaction even though I’m not in any other way allergic to dogs at all. Hives all over and throat closing enough to make me wheeze.
This happened to me when my first time a dog’s cum touched my skin that wasn’t just my hands! Maybe my third time total with him, none successful but anyways longer story to shorter I got hives all over and was by myself, I’m allergic to morphine and so far to my knowledge nothing else except this time, hives all over and spreading, my face and throat were starting to close, I called my mom and she said I need Benadryl and if that doesn’t work need to go to emergency, thank god the Benadryl worked for me with enough time to not have to explain what happened or have a doctor explaining to my family that dog cum killed me. Omg I’m sorry this is too long. The rest of this story and others after this days scare should go into another section 😜😏😏

Could someone tell me if it's abusive to have a condom on the dog?
I wouldn't call it abusive to make them wear a rubber or wear a reverse rubber in yourself, just make sure the condom isn't prelubed with silicon lube or any other not pupper safe lube, and that they don't eat or chew on the condom.
They can have allergies too remember, and silicon is a no-no for puppers :gsd_nerd:
I wouldn't want to have to take my partner into the emergency vets because they ate a silicone condom or they're allergic to ape cum.
(Also, I now coin the terms "pupper in a rubber" & "rubber on a pupper" )

But as others a have said, do an allergy test with whatever fluids your inter-species partner might introduce into or onto you (I'm sure they'll be happy to give you a free sample), and wait for 24 hours till you do anything with them if you're paranoid about it.
Hell, getting a general allergy test by a doctor is a good idea too.

Oh and fair warning if you're thinking about it, condoms can come off or rip real easy, and most puppers (and may other humpy-bois) like to hump hard and cum buckets, so if you are very allergic, you might have to use an extra thick condom, or not let them penetrate you at all.
:husky_agast:

For a laugh, I'll tell you that I myself am actually allergic to doggos, it's the oils in their coat, saliva and their happy stuff, it gives me skin hives.
No it won't kill me, if anything my rear takes it better than the rest of me, hell I never even had any trouble giving my old boy a BJ.

Last edited:
I wouldn't call it abusive to make them wear a rubber or wear a reverse rubber in yourself, just make sure the condom isn't prelubed with silicon lube or any other not pupper safe lube, and that they don't eat or chew on the condom.
They can have allergies too remember, and silicon is a no-no for puppers :gsd_nerd:
I wouldn't want to have to take my partner into the emergency vets because they ate a silicone condom or they're allergic to ape cum.

But as others a have said, do an allergy test with whatever fluids your inter-species partner might introduce into or onto you (I'm sure they'll be happy to give you a free sample), and wait for 24 hours till you do anything with them if you're paranoid about it.

Oh and fair warning if you're thinking about it, condoms can come off or rip real easy, and most puppers (and may other humpy-bois) like to hump hard and cum buckets, so if you are very allergic, you might have to use an extra thick condom, or not let them penetrate you at all.

For a laugh, I'll tell you that I myself am actually allergic to doggos, it's the oils in their coat, saliva and their happy stuff, it gives me skin hives.
No it won't kill me, if anything my rear takes it better than the rest of me, hell I never even had any trouble giving my old boy a BJ.
I don’t think it’s worth a laugh, however I’m very glad to read that it’s mild enough that your body has made an adjustment to its fight or flight response this type of response is not controllable so perhaps fight or flight is the wrong way to say it but it’s kinda what happens. And you’ve still gotten to enjoy the joys of zoo 😚😍

Also I’d be willing to bet there’s some video or pic or something that has pupper in rubber as it’s title, I’m willing to bet simply for the fact that In the gay community and I’m sure many others there’s probably already been a “pup” who was also wearing a rubber suit. Or latex 😂

Last edited:
Also I’d be willing to bet there’s some video or pic or something that has pupper in rubber as it’s title, I’m willing to bet simply for the fact that I’m the gay community and I’m sure many others there’s probably already been a “pup” who was also wearing a rubber suit. Or latex 😂
I can only hope it is out there already, for when I inevitably find an excuse to crack that joke on my main.

And really, I'm allergic to LOT of things, I find ways to deal with it, complaining the whole way. For one, my pupper girl sets my allergies off less when she has a bath every now an' then.
She's up with me sleeping on my bed right now in fact.

Hope it happens soon.... I've read and listened about people who cures themselve from "X" allergy and/or had decreased their symptons by not running away but keep exposing themselves to the element in question...... But who knows..... Does anybody here experience something of this with allergies in general -not only to animals-?
I wasn't allergic to cats until I moved out of my parents house. Then next time I returned, I got itchy whenever I was near the cats.

I wasn't allergic to cats until I moved out of my parents house. Then next time I returned, I got itchy whenever I was near the cats.
Where there any new plants in the garden that the cats might frequent? Or anything else that could have gotten onto them?
I have be careful with what I use to clean my pets, a lot of things set of my allergies, and some of the same things set off my dogs allergies, to the point of her face swelling up.
Oh and fleas, make sure your parents have de-flead/ticked/wormed them, fleas can set off allergies in them, and you.

Of course if you've been away from cats long enough, I guess your body could have just gotten unused to them.

Back