Post your toys!

Ah, must be a newer model. Mine sadly doesn't have the tip

So this is my little collection ? I also have a cheap wolf and horse dildo from Amazon but they aren't worth showing ??

From left to right:
Lina - eventhorizon - Neotori

Maremaker - metallic purple and black marbled with pink - flurbme

Vixenmaker - metallic purple -flurbme

Jorhan the Stallion L - purple with black base - Neotori

Mundir L - purple and black marbled - Neotori

Mundir M - eventhorizon - Neotori

Have nice day ! ? Wruff Theo The German Shepherd ?‍?
How do you rate the Lina?

I have Zero Mic's currently, I am recovering from losing my $100K Recording studio/house to a fire in 2012. I lost 35 Years worth of gear.
but as far as Mic Preferences. I like Sennheiser & Sure. for my applications.
heres some pic's from my former studio. whats Not Pictured id the 3 tier Synth stand loaded with synths. :O(
So sorry to hear that. I have a project studio in my basement. Running protools 10 with a MOTU interface. Nothing as elaborate as your rig. Hope you rapidly recover!!

I have Zero Mic's currently, I am recovering from losing my $100K Recording studio/house to a fire in 2012. I lost 35 Years worth of gear.
but as far as Mic Preferences. I like Sennheiser & Sure. for my applications.
heres some pic's from my former studio. whats Not Pictured id the 3 tier Synth stand loaded with synths. :O(
I love how this went from sex toys to music. Rock on

This is Bad Dragon's Tucker Equinine dildo, Medium size~ Hurts like hell to stay totally knotted on it, but I love it nonetheless.
i can knot mine and hold it in after riding my XL roland for a while. the knot is hella huge though. really makes me want to go out with it in though

Mine, but I haven't used the horse yet. Love the trainers from Zeta Paws! The white stuff on them is baby powder to keep them from sticking together during shipment. I was so excited to get them I couldn't wait to wash them to take a pic and send my friend lol.

Attachments

• 20200816_213900.jpg
    20200816_213900.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 217
  • 20200816_213904.jpg
    20200816_213904.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 242
  • 20200816_215227.jpg
    20200816_215227.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 268
  • 20200909_224828.jpg
    20200909_224828.jpg
    3 MB · Views: 275
This is Bad Dragon's Tucker Equinine dildo, Medium size~ Hurts like hell to stay totally knotted on it, but I love it nonetheless.
I really like the Tucker one by design because of the canine/equine mix, I have the Rex myself, which is my only beast toy tho

Back