Post your toys!

How do you like that Aneros?? Been curious about them for years!!!
Its good, not exactly what I expected when i got it. But got to like it after a while. Its the quickest toy i have to get me a prostate orgasm but it hurts your wrist a bit using it by yourself.

ahhh OK.... yeah seen some videos of orgasms as a result of the Aneros.... Wow... I can only imagine how much I will drip while using it

So this is my little collection ? I also have a cheap wolf and horse dildo from Amazon but they aren't worth showing ??

From left to right:
Lina - eventhorizon - Neotori

Maremaker - metallic purple and black marbled with pink - flurbme

Vixenmaker - metallic purple -flurbme

Jorhan the Stallion L - purple with black base - Neotori

Mundir L - purple and black marbled - Neotori

Mundir M - eventhorizon - Neotori

Have nice day ! ? Wruff Theo The German Shepherd ?‍?

Attachments

• IMG_20200927_175505-min.jpg
    2.7 MB · Views: 705
Last edited:
How do you like that Aneros?? Been curious about them for years!!!
I have the aneros helix. It's the only toy which has ever brought me close to a hands free orgasm, but you can't force it like you can with dildos etc. I highly recommend you look up the aneros wiki before purchasing one to see if it's for you - using this toy is no joke kinda similar to meditation

Wait thats xl chance? Almost looks a bit small! ?
Yeah, it's an XL. Looks small because the others are bigger. I don't use it much anymore because it's not near as thick as the large Big Daddy(middle) or XXXL Lampwick(second to left). Only thick at the base. Not much texture either. But definitely XL. Dick Rambone is on the right, then John Holmes, Hung, and the black one is Kink 12in Really Big Dick. The one on the far left is a pipedream 15in.

Yeah, it's an XL. Looks small because the others are bigger. I don't use it much anymore because it's not near as thick as the large Big Daddy(middle) or XXXL Lampwick(second to left). Only thick at the base. Not much texture either. But definitely XL. Dick Rambone is on the right, then John Holmes, Hung, and the black one is Kink 12in Really Big Dick. The one on the far left is a pipedream 15in.
I dont think i can even take a large chance ?

Back