Post your toys!

Home-made from a 3D printed mould with a 45C (113F) heating rod inside, still work in progress.
View attachment 123862
My latest home made creations.
Left is my first go at a K9 sheath, complete with a hole in the tip so you can squirt cum like a dog :gsd_laughing:
Right is a slightly different shape of my first heated knot toy, and I tried some crazy shit with the colour but didn't go as planned. I tried it out, and it's like having a sauna in your hole.
7.jpg 8.jpg

I love my dogs too
I'd absolutely love to see you post that pic on reddit on the sub r/baddragon
I'd relish the ensuing conversation and the connection to your tats. :) I think there's a number of quiet zoos there.

Last edited:
Beautiful toys everyone! Since you all are sharing... Here's some knotty toys in my collection :D

Oooh, you have some good ones. That's the normal sized orca right? I'm a sucker for orcas and I considered ordering one but I'm not sure if I could take the length.
And I've seen the bunny penetrable before, but which one is the other one?

My latest home made creations.
Left is my first go at a K9 sheath, complete with a hole in the tip so you can squirt cum like a dog :gsd_laughing:
Right is a slightly different shape of my first heated knot toy, and I tried some crazy shit with the colour but didn't go as planned. I tried it out, and it's like having a sauna in your hole.
View attachment 127849 View attachment 127851
A heatable toy? Hmmm, I dont know...On the other hand: Shut up and take my money :ROFLMAO:

Back