Post your toys!

Here are mine!
Large rex
one small and one vibe
View attachment 54827

Thinking of getting a large chance or xl havent decided yet
I used to have a large Rex with a suction cup and a cum tube. I'd hang it sideways so I could push it up my ass while I was on all fours. Then, I'd use the tube to deposit a whole syringe of warm coconut oil deep in my ass so I could take my large chance super deep. I could get balls deep like this.

Agreed! I have an XL faxi as well. The shaft is just to thin sadly. The knot is alright but you gotta have the whole package you know. Waiting for xxxl graemen!!
My Faxi there's only M but I looove him. Looking to get a proper equine model once I have the funds (and storage space haha...). Might send in some feedback to them about Graemen's size because I think they've updated him before.

My Faxi there's only M but I looove him. Looking to get a proper equine model once I have the funds (and storage space haha...). Might send in some feedback to them about Graemen's size because I think they've updated him before.
I can definitely recommend the bad dragon chance! Just a bit expensive... But not much more than the nothosaur to Toys. Ill send them some feedback on the graemen as well. We might achieve something 😂 who knows

I can definitely recommend the bad dragon chance! Just a bit expensive... But not much more than the nothosaur to Toys. Ill send them some feedback on the graemen as well. We might achieve something 😂 who knows
Oh yeah Chance is a dream toy of mine.
Seeing a post on a Graemen update would be surreal haha

I love that post. I am struggling to find a toy that I like. There are so many toys that look great but I am afraid they don't feel that good
Finding the right toy can definitley be a daunting task.
The first order of buisness is to figure out how long and thick you want it so it actually fits in the way most pleasurable to you.
Next is to figure out what aesthetic do you want the dong to have. If you're a beginer that doesnt know exactly what you want I'd recomend keeping it to human, dog and horse aesthtics otherwise you might get overwhelmed.

I would highly recomend BadDragon for beginers, the sizing charts, the pictures of toys next to soda cans, and the scaling tool really help with sizing up a toy

Thank you kindly :)
I like the design, like a naughty lollipop 🍭
It was purchased online from a company called Bondara.
Your collection is mighty impressive!!
M
Thanks! :D

love the fucking machine. what is the full range of the stroke. who makes it
Hismith is the manufacturer. I got it off Amazon. From what I'm reading, the stroke length is 6 inches. Plus you can run it remotely off an app on your phone where people make different presets you can try or just control it yourself. I can't recommend it enough. I thought after all these years of playing with toys, there wasn't more to enhance my experience than different dildos and plugs, but I was totally wrong. Letting this rail me while I lay down or sit and sniff poppers put me in a state of bliss I've never felt and didn't want to leave.

Thanks! :D

Hismith is the manufacturer. I got it off Amazon. From what I'm reading, the stroke length is 6 inches. Plus you can run it remotely off an app on your phone where people make different presets you can try or just control it yourself. I can't recommend it enough. I thought after all these years of playing with toys, there wasn't more to enhance my experience than different dildos and plugs, but I was totally wrong. Letting this rail me while I lay down or sit and sniff poppers put me in a state of bliss I've never felt and didn't want to leave.
i have watched videos and would enjoy getting one with a long deep stroke

My new one)
1KKGGuE.png

Back