Post your toys!

I thought this was for just animal sex-toys, but realized that all sex toys were included lol.

Anyway here's my animal sex toys for now. Just add six onaholes, two butt-plugs, anal beads, regular dildo, ovipositor-dildo and a cock-ring into the mix and you get pretty accurate picture of my whole collection. Will be buying new onahole and a horse dildo soon so might post an update with a whole collection it it when they arrive.

Also definitely not regretting the fact I bought a large Rex since I thought I could take the whole length and the knot on top of it...

Attachments

• toys.jpg
    toys.jpg
    968.7 KB · Views: 70
Where is the best place to buy animal toys? (Horse or dog) that's affordable and UK based? Me and my partner are new to this and she's into dogs and horses hence the preference for dildos of that kind, thanks for any advice :)

Where is the best place to buy animal toys? (Horse or dog) that's affordable and UK based? Me and my partner are new to this and she's into dogs and horses hence the preference for dildos of that kind, thanks for any advice :)
While I dont know of any UK-based manufacturers I know that there are a couple german ones. Now I dont know how the whole import situation between EU countries is since brexit, but Id assume that its cheaper to buy since Germany is quite a bit closer to the UK than America.

While I dont know of any UK-based manufacturers I know that there are a couple german ones. Now I dont know how the whole import situation between EU countries is since brexit, but Id assume that its cheaper to buy since Germany is quite a bit closer to the UK than America.

Since I completely forgot to actually mention any of said manufacturers and am too dumb to edit the post lemme do this one as a follow up.
The Manufacturer that I recently ordered from was Neotori (also on etsy but its cheaper on their website afaik). I cant really speak for their quality since the order has yet to be delivered. The other one I considered was NaughtyFoxDE (etsy). Their stuff seems to be of higher quality but they were too expensive for my liking.
Regarding the whole shipping to the UK with Brexit you can definitly ask the people at Neotori about it, their support is pretty good.

Heya guys thought I'd post a picture of my toy collection! Feel free to post photo(s) of yours, I'm always looking for new ideas of ways to treat my butt lol
My newest one and my instant favorite! It's slightly thicker and longer than I have used before but it's pliable enough to be comfortable as I get used to it. I'm gonna be having a LOT of fun with it.

Attachments

• toy.jpg
    toy.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 61
Back