Post your toys!

American Meat. They sold out of these a bit ago, but I'm certain that they'll restock. These things sell like hot cakes. A bit pricy, but very well worth the money

Too bad .... that site doesn't give the choice to write them...at all !!!

Thanks for posting! Thinking of getting a Murray but am deciding on color. The one example of the "real life" color on their website looks pretty garish. This is better... but I'm still not sure it's better than just the plain dark red. That's not a super natural pink and purple, though the pic in your profile looks better. What do you two think of the appearance?

you bet your sweet bippy i recognize these dicks.....

20191127_220554.jpg

my newest has fast become a favorite. russian etsy seller, bought in like... feb, march of 2020 and of course, covid shut everything down right after that. my poor dildo sat in eastern europe until august-pushing-september 😭 but look.... isnt it pretty????? the pearl is like, effervescent

1630455089458.png

Gday everyone. Newbie here. I've been trying to find this toy for ages but can never find it. Can anyone point me in the way of who sells them or where I can get one? Thanks.

6DE0B67C-D4D2-4858-A6B8-C74EEBBA0656.jpeg

Attachments

• 633F1D99-F1BF-4335-86BB-1F8C7C98208D.jpeg
    633F1D99-F1BF-4335-86BB-1F8C7C98208D.jpeg
    50.6 KB · Views: 22
you bet your sweet bippy i recognize these dicks.....

View attachment 190613

my newest has fast become a favorite. russian etsy seller, bought in like... feb, march of 2020 and of course, covid shut everything down right after that. my poor dildo sat in eastern europe until august-pushing-september 😭 but look.... isnt it pretty????? the pearl is like, effervescent

View attachment 190616
Where did you get the purple one

My ever growing collection...

Also just ordered an Exotic Erotics Giraffe XL 🥴

Oh......and yes I have cut the base off my XL Rex 😱 It was a mad moment but one I 100% do not regret. The base was way too big and I enjoy keeping him in for long periods which was not possible before due to the risk of people noticing and the fact the base rubbed and irritated when walking. I am confident it will not disappear inside me due to the shear size of the knot. I've even tested this by putting it in backwards and there is no way it will go up further. I may need to reassess this if I work up to bigger toys though!!!!

Attachments

• IMG20210908164551.jpg
    IMG20210908164551.jpg
    2.5 MB · Views: 125
Back