Post your toys!

It is from cuddlescape. It's well made and the idea is great, but it is pretty difficult to use so just bare that in mind 👍
Will be better if the "outside-entry" part becomes a "pump to enlarge the knot" with every hit during the fucking...

Will be better if the "outside-entry" part becomes a "pump to enlarge the knot" with every hit during the fucking...
Yeah that'd be fun. You can feel the knot bugle while the inside of the toy is used already 😁

The real issue with it is generally how soft it is. Basically impossible to insert unless you put something more rigid in it first and even that has its complications. Then keeping it in is also quite tricky. Certainly not a toy for solo play that's for sure

The pictures are kinda bad but it's fun to se the uh....escalation during the last 10 years.

I can take all of these to the hilt except the monstrosity to the right in the last picture, i can still only kinda get two thirds of it in, i have gotten some more toys since the last pic was taken i might get a picture of them later.

No banana for scale so bottle in the first pic is a one liter bottle, the bottle in the last pic is a 1.5 liter bottle.
DSC00674.jpg
DSC_0749.JPG
20160320_155510.jpg

Back