"possible" war related thread

Reconscope

Supreme Citizen of ZV

The United States and its citizens are not currently prepared for the after effects of a nuclear disaster of any type, whether an air missile from another nation, an attack on the ground from a terrorist or terrorist group, or some kind of accidental detonation. Dr. Redlener identified six cities that have the greatest likelihood of being attacked: New York, Chicago, Washington D.C., Los Angeles, San Francisco, and Houston. Only New York, Washington D.C., and Los Angeles’ emergency management websites give ways to respond to a radioactive disaster. Washington D.C. and Los Angeles’ websites directly address the possibility of a nuclear attack. (Copy and pasted from most likely nuked spots)

Look at the map and test your area to see if a major city is near you? (I put this)

The United States and its citizens are not currently prepared for the after effects of a nuclear disaster of any type, whether an air missile from another nation, an attack on the ground from a terrorist or terrorist group, or some kind of accidental detonation. Dr. Redlener identified six cities that have the greatest likelihood of being attacked: New York, Chicago, Washington D.C., Los Angeles, San Francisco, and Houston. Only New York, Washington D.C., and Los Angeles’ emergency management websites give ways to respond to a radioactive disaster. Washington D.C. and Los Angeles’ websites directly address the possibility of a nuclear attack. (Copy and pasted from most likely nuked spots)

Look at the map and test your area to see if a major city is near you? (I put this)
That's Alex "Chicken Little" Wellerstein, using his imagination to attempt his own significance.

Dr, Redlener needs to stick to pediatric medicine and his concerns about Ukraine. He has no business trying to guess any likelihood of nuclear attack on American soil. That's not his field. Both these clowns need to keep their mouths shut.

This is what you're supposed to be looking at.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220930-194911.png
    Screenshot_20220930-194911.png
    778.6 KB · Views: 10
There's actually a building in NYC that's designed to survive a nuclear blast. How it would is beyond me but it's certainly an odd building.

There's actually a building in NYC that's designed to survive a nuclear blast. How it would is beyond me but it's certainly an odd building.
That's the default spot for the map. You can move it anywhere and estimate the range of where your area is and see if it's in the red zone

Back