Possible safety during sex

Kittü

Tourist
Heya!

Sorry for stupid questions. Are there any way to catch some STD's from dogs or horses during intercourse? If there is, would a condom prevent these if there were a big enough?

Human STDs do not spread through non-human animals. The only possibility is that you would have sex with an animal who has recently had sex with someone who has some STD and either come into contact with their fluids or the diseases managed to survive in the animal temporarily.
To my knowledge there are no studies on this topic.
Have a look into the:

How To's and Educational

The pinned threads talk about transmittable illnesses a bit.
Generally speaking if you take good care of your animal, the risk is minimal.

Heya!

Sorry for stupid questions. Are there any way to catch some STD's from dogs or horses during intercourse? If there is, would a condom prevent these if there were a big enough?
A condom would help. Still keep in mind that on male animals is hard to keep the condom on. I dunno which way are you interested in animal sex

A condom would help. Still keep in mind that on male animals is hard to keep the condom on. I dunno which way are you interested in animal sex
I would not be worried about getting some sort of STD from dogs or horses, condoms certainly not necessary. Would suggest against.

I would not be worried about getting some sort of STD from dogs or horses, condoms certainly not necessary. Would suggest against.
I'm just saying that if the person is the one who's about to wear a condom and the animal is going to take anal I'd understand it. Not STD but an infection may occur

Back