Popping my 'zoo' cherry

Hey everyone!

I'm Vixen 22 from Leeds (not my real name) and I wanted to introduce myself on here.

It's taken me so long to finally build up the courage to search and join a site like this as I was convinced I was some form of anomaly. I've been on and off addicted to watching vids when I was younger after a beast video was shared around our school and I was fascinated by it.

And then a few years later finally being encouraged by a guy I was speaking to at the time to try it with my dog. So I do have some past experience, but since moving away to study I've left that life behind a little bit. So it would be nice to hopefully make some new friends on here as I've never had the opportunity to talk open about it with anyone.

<3 Vixen xx
welcome hope you enjoy and fullfill your fantasies

Hi Vivenkiss , welcome to the community , i'm glad you can now talk to others who are like minded and no longer have to feel abnormal :)
Also compliments on your very sexy php and i love your name , star material lol

Hey everyone!

I'm Vixen 22 from Leeds (not my real name) and I wanted to introduce myself on here.

It's taken me so long to finally build up the courage to search and join a site like this as I was convinced I was some form of anomaly. I've been on and off addicted to watching vids when I was younger after a beast video was shared around our school and I was fascinated by it.

And then a few years later finally being encouraged by a guy I was speaking to at the time to try it with my dog. So I do have some past experience, but since moving away to study I've left that life behind a little bit. So it would be nice to hopefully make some new friends on here as I've never had the opportunity to talk open about it with anyone.

<3 Vixen xx
Pop up anytime :p

Hey Vixen! Fellow youngster and lurker. Similar back story. Love to chat and get to know you! Send me a dm as I can’t for some reason lol x

Hey everyone!

<3 Vixen xx
Wow hi! It's so wonderful to know that there are other people...especially beautiful women who are open and trying to talk and make friends in this lifestyle!

Hey everyone!

<3 Vixen xx
Same

Hey everyone!

<3 Vixen xx
Welcome to zooville you are among friends!!

Hey everyone!

<3 Vixen xx
Hi hope you enjoy yourself

Ahoj všichni!

Jsem Vixen 22 z Leedsu (ne mé skutečné jméno) a chtěl jsem se zde představit.

Trvalo mi tak dlouho, než jsem konečně sebral odvahu hledat a připojit se k webu jako je tento, protože jsem byl přesvědčen, že jsem nějaká forma anomálie. Byl jsem závislý na sledování videí, když jsem byl mladší poté, co se v naší škole sdílelo video se zvířetem a byl jsem jím fascinován.

A pak o pár let později mě konečně povzbudil chlap, se kterým jsem v té době mluvil, abych to zkusil se svým psem. Takže nějaké zkušenosti z minulosti mám, ale od té doby, co jsem se odstěhoval za studiem, jsem ten život trochu opustil. Doufejme, že by bylo hezké zde najít nějaké nové přátele, protože jsem nikdy neměl příležitost o tom s nikým otevřeně mluvit.

<3 Vixen xx
Dobrý den, vítejte. Dlouhá léta jsem hledal toho správného partnera, kterému bych to mohl říct. Konečně jsem to našel a jsem za to rád.

Hey everyone!

<3 Vixen xx
Hi Vixen. enjoy with us.

Hey everyone!

<3 Vixen xx
Hi Vixen good to have you here in Board.
I am sure you will find some open and nice people to talk to. I am not new but back again here and i am looking for nice people like you too. Maybe when my DM are open we can have a nice chat someday. 🤗

Back