Poll for the guys on here. What kind of human partner would you like and what relation to bestiality would want them to have

Please select the following partners you would like to have

• Male/Female partner that only fantasizes about sex with animals

Votes: 16 7.0%
  • Female partner that supports you only fantasizing

Votes: 24 10.4%
  • Male partner that supports you only fantasizing

Votes: 3 1.3%
  • Famale that supports you penetrating animals

Votes: 91 39.6%
  • Female that supports you being penetrated by animals

Votes: 89 38.7%
  • Male that supports you penetrating animals

Votes: 36 15.7%
  • Male that supports you being penetrated by animals

Votes: 54 23.5%
  • Female that is penetrated by animals

Votes: 170 73.9%
  • Male that is penetrated by animals

Votes: 46 20.0%
  • Male that penetrates animals

Votes: 39 17.0%

• Total voters

SwitchMee

Tourist
So I'm quite happy with the participation of my first poll!
So I decided I'm going to do even more detailed polls, this one is for the guys

There might be a few spelling errors and plus I had to condense a few options into one so I could fit them all

Female partner that is active herself or at least has the interest of doing so, supportive type of woman who also likes that i would be active myself (intrest in male and female dogs my self), a supportive female partner where i could tell my fantasies and desires to and share this passion with.

I would love to find a female companion that is active and encourages me to be active as well. But that’s just a pipe dream highly doubt it will ever happen because people are crazy.

Im a gay guy, and my absolute ideal would be a male partner just as vers and just as interested in dogs as i am. :)

Female that supports me penetrating female animals / Female that likes to be penetrated by animals. I would also be fine with "Female that likes to penetrate animals with a strap-on." But that one wasn't an option. Lol

I want a human female partner who, part time, takes on the role of a female dog, having regular penetration with a male partner dog and allowing me also to have sex with her.

A woman who fantasizes about sex with animals supports most of my fantasies about sex, but also has her own.
In order for us to go through this journey together from the beginning.

A woman or man who has the same mindset about sex that I have, but is mostly independent and does not permanently whant to do anything as a couple together.
To be honest, I'd rather have a friendship with benefits to hang out with on a regular basis, who is also a zoophile, but has his own life ,than an actual partner. I value the independence of beeing single very mutch, and I looking for someone who also does, but still wants to hang out regulary.

A woman that is as interested in the idea of watching or taking part in being penetrated by zoo. I only watch encourage, vouyeristic. Couples. Group type swinger / zoo

I'm a bi guy who leans toward the gay side of the scale. The kind of partner I'd be looking for is one who was supportive of active me having consensual relations with an animal. It's be a bonus if they were active as well however not a requirement by any means, as long as they were ok with my having relations with an animal I'd be more than happy.

So I'm quite happy with the participation of my first poll!
So I decided I'm going to do even more detailed polls, this one is for the guys

There might be a few spelling errors and plus I had to condense a few options into one so I could fit them all
not here for the poll, just had to say i love your serial experiments lain alice pfp!! i finished sel a while ago and i really liked it! it's cool to see someone else with a similar sort of niche interest, lol.

I would love a female partner who joins me in every aspect of animal sex. Share the animals and joy together.

Would be more interested in a male partner. Preferably one that would be involved. Otherwise theres no point in him being there. In the end tho my taste for humans just continues to fade.

Probably someone we may have fun together or let her explore more on her own when not together. It's the fun part that counts anyways

Deets? Almost,?
I met someone on BF, and the two of us had a beautiful time one weekend. We were planning to get together later, but it didn't happen. I've had some opportunities with others, but things never got far. I've pretty much given up hope.

Back