Pokephilia

MrShep

Lurker
Hey I’m new to this site. What first got me interested in Zoophilia was pokemon. Before I wanted to fuck a dog, I wanted to fuck an Arcanine. Before I wanted to suck a horse cock, I wanted to play with a Rapidash. But I want to know what Pokemon you’d fuck first if Pokemon were real. List your team of 6; he’ll share some pictures if you’d like~!!

Absol, Gallade, Greninja, Lucario, Sylveon, and Ninietails (OG fire type). All males, and when it comes to sex, they can top me and use me whenever they wish. Except, Gallade is a switch, so either I'll fuck him or he and I will share a heated kiss as we're both being fucked in the ass.

I am a Pokephiliac. If it is reasonably realistic to have sex with one, I'll do it.

Houndoom, Mightyena, Arcanine, Lucario, Blaziken and Gardevoir are my Sexy Six.

I love that you have a whole team ready to go. Seems exhausting but fun.

Ha, only 6 huh? Let's see, arcanine, rapidash, typhlosion, charizard, lapras... might have a go at nidoking...

Is AGNPH still a thing?

Yamper and its evolved form Boltund are new canine Pokémon introduced in Sword & Shield. Poocheyna and Mightyena are canines as well
Ohh. Boltund looks really nice. Now that you mention it, I think I saw it on the S&S trailer for the Nintendo Switch. I don't have a Switch though, so can't play it.

Ohh. Boltund looks really nice. Now that you mention it, I think I saw it on the S&S trailer for the Nintendo Switch. I don't have a Switch though, so can't play it.
Neither do I. Though I likely won't ever get a Switch or Switch Lite until Nintendo fixes the infamous joycon drift the consoles suffer from

Because they’re horses? What about Blitzle, Zebrika, Mudbray, and Mudsdale? I’d suck all of them.
I know almost nothing about anything besides the two I mentioned, of course I'd be interested in any other equines ? ❤

And deer, some canines as well.

There's quite a few I like! I enjoy fantasizing about some of the smaller ones. Pokemon that would be far too small to realistically "mate" with safely, but hey, they're fantasy creatures right? I adore just about every canine-like pokemon and a few feline-like. I especially love Arcanine and Suicune. I'm also somewhat interested in Scolipede, but that's mostly due to art I've seen.

i love how typhlosion body looks ngl, arcanine and small ones like eevee are so pretty
and anthros- incineroar got my vote, he looks so GOOD

I actually have a list... It's not up-to-date, though, thanks to the Isle of Armor update.

As for my team:
1. Diode (male Pikachu)
2. Pyro (male Cinderace)
3. Chuck (male Lucario)
4. Sub-Zero (male Glaceon)
5. Shadow (female Absol)
6. Spring (female Azumarill)

Normally I'd have a Charizard on my team, but I don't find him attractive. I just think he's a badass.

Attachments

• Pokemon.txt
    1 KB · Views: 29
For my team (not in-game)

1. Alolan Ninetales (male)
2. Galarian Rapindash (male)
3. Zamazenta (male)
4. Volcarona (female)
5. Primarina (female)
6. Shiny Zoroark (male)

but i would have lots more in the pc ;)

1. Charizard
2. Lugia
3. Obstagoon
4. Feraligatr
5. Nidoking
6. Aerodactyl

Honorable mentions and very much welcome to the team as well: Mewtwo and Typhlosion

All males, doing absolutely everything WE want in a very VERY shameless pokeorgy. :devilish::p

Btw, I don't play pokemon and don't care about any of the videogames about it.
I only care about those sexy pokemons that I find attractive :love:?❤

Back