Pillow princess telegram group?

I'm trying to start a telegram group specifically for my fellow canine pillow princesses who like to make and share pics and videos of themselves sitting bsck and relaxing while our dogs devour our pussy

If you're addicted to having your dog's tongue inside you and you wanna dirty talk and share experiences with fellow zoo babes ask me for the telegram link

Videos are what to expect๐Ÿ’ฆ

Attachments

• FullSizeRender.mov
    15.3 MB · Views: 525
  • IMG_5229.MP4
    3.7 MB · Views: 459
  • FullSizeRender.mov
    7.2 MB · Views: 251
  • FullSizeRender.mov
    9.9 MB · Views: 240
  • IMG_5225.MP4
    19.4 MB · Views: 438
I'm trying to start a telegram group specifically for my fellow canine pillow princesses who like to make and share pics and videos of themselves sitting bsck and relaxing while our dogs devour our pussy

If you're addicted to having your dog's tongue inside you and you wanna dirty talk and share experiences with fellow zoo babes ask me for the telegram link

I want to be part of the group

Renegadewa1

Citizen of Zooville
One look in a mirror and I know that I am not able to pull off the "Pillow Princess" thing but allow me to compliment you on an excellent idea!!

Standing up for yourselves is a very good thing!!

Well done ladies!:cool:

Tony3081

Tourist

i would love an invite

Is this group still a thing?Can i be part of that group too please?๐Ÿฅบ